Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you all holding up so far NSIC posters?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post

Trivia- Verna Bloom, who played Dean Wormer's wife who has sex with Otter, also played the hotel keeper's wife who has sex with Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter.
    Huh.

Never seen the latter. I'll have to add it to the list.

Comment

We are a Covid19 household! My wife is a family nurse practitioner, seeing 18-24 patients a day in Omaha, caught up to her and she contracted the virus. Her symtoms are lethargy, sleepiness and a mild fever. After ten days she has improved greatly and is seeing patients on face- time, the marvel of technology. Our 26 and 30 aged daughters are gainfully employed and working from their homes. Me? as many of you know am paralyzed from the chest down from a motorcycle accident 10 years ago, am chilling in the crib, wrestling with our naughty, but irasistable teenage cat brothers, was just tested for the novel virus yesterday, if I have it am asymptomatic and feel fine.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Is that for all of them? I checked in on it a week or so ago and it looked like they were still accruing interest, if rates are 0% I might have to get on that a little faster.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
          We are a Covid19 household! My wife is a family nurse practitioner, seeing 18-24 patients a day in Omaha, caught up to her and she contracted the virus. Her symtoms are lethargy, sleepiness and a mild fever. After ten days she has improved greatly and is seeing patients on face- time, the marvel of technology. Our 26 and 30 aged daughters are gainfully employed and working from their homes. Me? as many of you know am paralyzed from the chest down from a motorcycle accident 10 years ago, am chilling in the crib, wrestling with our naughty, but irasistable teenage cat brothers, was just tested for the novel virus yesterday, if I have it am asymptomatic and feel fine.

God bless your wife! She is greatly appreciated!!

Comment

Nice! I guess I'll start working them down. My loan provider lets me pick which loan principle I want to pay after the interest is paid off, so if I can at least knock down the unsubsidized loans, I'll be sitting pretty good.

Comment

I've been living at the golf course, have about 11 rounds in for the year so far. I starting watching the West Wing at the urge of several friends and 8 episodes in I'm hooked. Bloedows bakery opened up again so people in Winona are pretty darn happy about that.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                Any update Vikingfaithful? (If I may ask) Though like all things, everyone reacts differently, I think we all at the very least hope for the best for others on here. So, if you give an update I pray for a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post
                  I've been living at the golf course, have about 11 rounds in for the year so far. I starting watching the West Wing at the urge of several friends and 8 episodes in I'm hooked. Bloedows bakery opened up again so people in Winona are pretty darn happy about that.
                  And there was great rejoicing!

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Any update Vikingfaithful? (If I may ask) Though like all things, everyone reacts differently, I think we all at the very least hope for the best for others on here. So, if you give an update I pray for a good one.
                    Thanks for asking. My better half went back to work after the 14 day waiting period and is seeing patients again. My test came back negative, which is a minor miracle considering how much time we spend together. Hope all are doing well and look forward to a time when all is normal again.

Comment

Last week, I passed two months on furlough. I've been seeing it as a blessing though, as unemployment benefits have allowed me to pay off over 3,000 in credit card debt. Other than that, only other thing is that I'm still getting married in two weeks. We've had to change all of our plans, but we're still going through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

And there was great rejoicing!
                        Yay

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                          Last week, I passed two months on furlough. I've been seeing it as a blessing though, as unemployment benefits have allowed me to pay off over 3,000 in credit card debt. Other than that, only other thing is that I'm still getting married in two weeks. We've had to change all of our plans, but we're still going through with it.
                          I didn't know this. Sent you a message on Twitter for a cool idea, had I known I wouldn't have. I'm trying hard to not speak my mind on this thing on here because everyone has their own views and I respect them. Everyone has their own fear or lack there of and they are free to do so, of course. I have limited my social media because I'm tired of people yelling at each other constantly. That said, I'm incredibly impressed and love that you have seen an unfortunate circumstance bring a certain amount of aid and used it incredibly responsibly. That is freaking awesome and I hope many have done the same.

God bless you all (even of you don't believe, it a simple sign of caring) and I look forward to the days of banter of something we all love....life in the NSIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                            Congrats of getting married!

Comment

I didn't know this. Sent you a message on Twitter for a cool idea, had I known I wouldn't have. I'm trying hard to not speak my mind on this thing on here because everyone has their own views and I respect them. Everyone has their own fear or lack there of and they are free to do so, of course. I have limited my social media because I'm tired of people yelling at each other constantly. That said, I'm incredibly impressed and love that you have seen an unfortunate circumstance bring a certain amount of aid and used it incredibly responsibly. That is freaking awesome and I hope many have done the same.

God bless you all (even of you don't believe, it a simple sign of caring) and I look forward to the days of banter of something we all love....life in the NSIC.

Comment

I didn't know this. Sent you a message on Twitter for a cool idea, had I known I wouldn't have.
                                Haha it's all good man. Might be worth looking into at some point whenever I get back to work.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X