Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you all holding up so far NSIC posters?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Congrats of getting married!
    Thanks....13 months of planning had to be completely thrown out with 3 weeks to go, but we're making it work.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
      Last week, I passed two months on furlough. I've been seeing it as a blessing though, as unemployment benefits have allowed me to pay off over 3,000 in credit card debt. Other than that, only other thing is that I'm still getting married in two weeks. We've had to change all of our plans, but we're still going through with it.
      Congratulations on both accounts. Although, after 45 years, I still question marriage. Not the person, the shackles. :-)

Comment

Last week, I passed two months on furlough. I've been seeing it as a blessing though, as unemployment benefits have allowed me to pay off over 3,000 in credit card debt. Other than that, only other thing is that I'm still getting married in two weeks. We've had to change all of our plans, but we're still going through with it.
        Congrats on your wedding!

Comment

I'm a few days late - congrats Stanger!

I narrowly avoided being laid-off. I took the opportunity to save as much money as possible since I can't really do anything I had planned. It's been a weird blessing in disguise for me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X