X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSchool
    replied
    Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
    There a couple designs floating around out there. I don't think this one is official but it sure is cool.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/17448481/Winona-State-Stadium-Visualization
    I had not seen that version but it looks like the story boards Sawyer has shown me in his office. I just have gone by what Tom tells me, doesn't always mean it is going to happen on the schedule he wants but usually pretty close. Having the event center would be big for the city and surrounding area. Should be a great improvement when it is all done but it is also a huge undertaking. A number of things need to fall in place for it to keep moving forward but from everything I have heard it is moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    There a couple designs floating around out there. I don't think this one is official but it sure is cool.

Last edited by SW_Mustang; 06-10-2020, 01:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WSUWarriorFan
    replied
    Originally posted by OldSchool View Post

They are going to be working on the south end zone for this season. Still working on the funding to add the event center and flip the field. Things got held up when the baseball stadium move fell through down by the lake. The drawings look great and most of the funding is ready but still need some things to fall into place. Just hope we can go to games.
    I probably need to pay more attention, lol. I knew there were plans in place to upgrade the stadium but thought they were on the back burner for a while. It's amazing what the stadium looking like in the 90's compared to what it is now and what it could be in the future. The college I went to finished a similar project 2 years ago and went from facilities that were worse than most high schools to ones that are light years better.

Leave a comment:

• OldSchool
    replied
    Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

Didn't know this was happening. Should probably get out from under the rock I've been living under.
    They are going to be working on the south end zone for this season. Still working on the funding to add the event center and flip the field. Things got held up when the baseball stadium move fell through down by the lake. The drawings look great and most of the funding is ready but still need some things to fall into place. Just hope we can go to games.

Leave a comment:

• WSUWarriorFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Warrior1980 View Post
    The warriors aresome getting new field truff by the way it looks like! Went past the field today and seen they had it taken out
    Didn't know this was happening. Should probably get out from under the rock I've been living under.

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied
    Originally posted by Warrior1980 View Post
    The warriors aresome getting new field truff by the way it looks like! Went past the field today and seen they had it taken out

Leave a comment:

• Warrior1980
    started a topic Winona state football 2020

Winona state football 2020

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X