X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laker

He just posted in the wrestling portion earlier today

Comment

Thank you for your concern. I am OK- but more importantly the cats are fine. Sometime around 3 PM on Saturday May 23rd it kept saying, "Invalld Server Response". That continued until about 11 AM this morning. I contacted Brandon and he said it was at that end, not on my old computer. It was odd- I could read posts, even like them, but couldn't post or send messages on here- but if someone sent me a message I could answer them. Some glitch in the system.

Lots of things happened since then- Augie is turned down by the Summit, Parkside is added for wrestling, Hall of Famer Brian Koenpnik dies of cancer at 53. And Simple was going to go to South Dakota. I did hear today that they are close to being full for the MSU Mav golf outing.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Thank you for your concern. I am OK- but more importantly the cats are fine. Sometime around 3 PM on Saturday May 23rd it kept saying, "Invalld Server Response". That continued until about 11 AM this morning. I contacted Brandon and he said it was at that end, not on my old computer. It was odd- I could read posts, even like them, but couldn't post or send messages on here- but if someone sent me a message I could answer them. Some glitch in the system.

Lots of things happened since then- Augie is turned down by the Summit, Parkside is added for wrestling, Hall of Famer Brian Koenpnik dies of cancer at 53. And Simple was going to go to South Dakota. I did hear today that they are close to being full for the MSU Mav golf outing.

Comment

Thought about it too, but then I saw Laker on the basketball board. Just not a whole lot to talk about 'round here.

Good to see he's doing well. Have a chocolate milk for me.

Comment

No, Simple from SCSU. See post #5. The people in SoDak needed to be warned!

https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...1908-potpourri

Comment

No, Simple from SCSU. See post #5. The people in SoDak needed to be warned!

https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...1908-potpourri
              Ah gotcha!

Comment

Testin'. Testin'. Same has been happenin' to me. A couple of us, includin' laker, could send messages and respond but not to posts. Anxious to see if this response works.

Comment

Saw the thread title and got worried there had been a chocolate milk incident.

Exhale.
                  4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                  2016 NSIC Champions
                  πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
                    Saw the thread title and got worried there had been a chocolate milk incident.

Exhale.
                    I Now that would have been a tragedy!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X