Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I can think of two schools where I've seen this happen on their broadcast. I agree, the announcers embarrassed themselves.
    It was quite a few years ago so I don't remember everything that was said, but I recall the announcers being quite pouty. I think they were calling for penalties on almost every play in the closing minutes and whined about how the away team didn't "deserve" to win. Look at the scoreboard, chums - that's all we need to know.

I'm sure every school has had an isolated incident or two, and that's going to happen when you pick up interns from the communications department to run the show - but I believe the folks at this particular school weren't students either, which made it somehow worse.

Comment

Has there been any more info on this? Like when it will launch?

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the board!!!

Yeah, every school in the conference is responsible for their own broadcasts. Some of them are honestly just a camera upgrade away from being pretty decent.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Welcome to the board!!!

Yeah, every school in the conference is responsible for their own broadcasts. Some of them are honestly just a camera upgrade away from being pretty decent.
            Or the times that I've watched and the video is on but not the audio!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Or the times that I've watched and the video is on but not the audio!
              Haha, well that happens sometimes.

Comment

Welcome....it's great to see new posters. The NSIC board is a little more Minnesota-nice than the MIAA forum..haha. Pretty easy going here, but yet still informative.

I haven't heard/seen any follow-up to the new streaming platform, but my hunch is less than will be different..versus more. Personally, I'm hoping things like the Tom Sawyer Show (which has been on Youtube for years and years) will be avl on the streaming page for easy access....and any other such coaches shows. That'd be real nice as many people either have a Roku (or similar) and/or a "smart" tv to access such a NSIC Network for television viewing..instead of just watching a game or program on your laptop.

Comment

I'll warn everyone right now- I'm not going to let this happen! Just because someone from a certain NSIC school didn't like it when he didn't pick their team, there is no reason to go this far! Call out the National Guard! Call in the FBI! Bring in Chuck Norris!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                    I'll warn everyone right now- I'm not going to let this happen! Just because someone from a certain NSIC school didn't like it when he didn't pick their team, there is no reason to go this far! Call out the National Guard! Call in the FBI! Bring in Chuck Norris!
                    When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Witt.

Comment

Hopefully their will be an app on Prime, AppleTv, or Roku like the NSIC app that is there today - assume that would be the case?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X