X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCAC just cancelled football

https://twitter.com/JwpFootball/stat...070262784?s=19

No MN Juco football this fall

Ridgewater anticipated this by almost two years.................

Comment

I want to be an optimist and have been wavering back and forth, like a Brett Favre retirement, but I have a hard time believing we have fall fall sports and potentially winter. Keep in my mind my opinion isn't even worth 2 cents. Nothing would make me happier to be wrong.

Comment

Carleton has cancelled fall sports. https://t.co/nGuijUnBxH?amp=1

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
          I'll bet the MN D-II schools follow suit. So that leaves the ND, SD, NE and IA NSIC schools to...?

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I'll bet the MN D-II schools follow suit. So that leaves the ND, SD, NE and IA NSIC schools to...?
            ...play on

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Have a chance to win games?? :)

Comment

I have a feeling that both the NSIC and the MIAC are going to hold out on playing until the very last second. Not sure what the UMAC is going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

...play on
                  I've got to believe it will be a conference-wide decision. I don't think the other schools will play without the MN schools. I also think the rest of the country will in effect make the decision for the NSIC. If most of the other conferences (looking at you MIAA) cancel football for 2020 I would expect the NSIC to follow suit.

Comment

The national junior college association will make an announcement today- will probably have football in the spring. Sounds like the California association- which is entirely separate- has already done that.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                      The national junior college association will make an announcement today- will probably have football in the spring. Sounds like the California association- which is entirely separate- has already done that.
                      NWAC is non-football but they are doing something similar.

Comment

PSAC just cancelled fall sports, with a plan to move them to spring 2021.

https://www.pennlive.com/sports/2020...-continue.html

Comment

Get that Carhartt ready and buy some Schnapps for the hot chocolate, if we are going to have football this season we'll be playing in February.

Comment

I believe the NSIC is taking a slow approach and is thinking as long as the NCAA is holding a championship in a sport, the league will try to have that sport in the fall and that decisions on cancellations of seasons may be on a sport-by-sport basis.

Comment

MIAC cancels all non-conference games.

UMAC did the same.

I can't remember if I posted it or not, but the NIAC also cancelled all fall sports - teeny tiny independent JUCO conference with some Minnesota schools.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X