Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

UMAC created the pandemic so they could win a natty. It all makes sense now.
    They crafted it in their dungeon.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I'd watch that in person. They could hold the game at BLHS- not quite a halfway point but it works for me!
      I would too. Pandemic or not, that's best viewed in person.

Comment

I'd watch that in person. They could hold the game at BLHS- not quite a halfway point but it works for me!
        What, are they going to be playing nine-man for the National Championship? This could create a new division of college football!
        Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post

What, are they going to be playing nine-man for the National Championship? This could create a new division of college football!
          Oh, they have room for 11 man there. I remember the late Curt Sampson, the owner of Canterbury race track, paid for a screen to be set up in the west end zone so that PATs wouldn't hit his house.

Comment

Oh, they have room for 11 man there. I remember the late Curt Sampson, the owner of Canterbury race track, paid for a screen to be set up in the west end zone so that PATs wouldn't hit his house.
            The ultimate wealthy person flex, haha

Comment

Ehh, okay. I still think watching college athletes play the nine man game would be fun. Heck, even put the game on an 11 man sized field like they do in North Dakota, none of this "shrink it down" stuff. But this is coming from a person who grew up with nine man football on both sides of the Red.
              Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post

Ehh, okay. I still think watching college athletes play the nine man game would be fun. Heck, even put the game on an 11 man sized field like they do in North Dakota, none of this "shrink it down" stuff. But this is coming from a person who grew up with nine man football on both sides of the Red.
                If they are going to limit the size of the crowds- play six man football. That would help with "social distancing".

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post
                  Do we have anyone on this board that has ncaa 14 that can create each team and play a simulated season for us each week. I think this where we are going.
                  I have it!

Comment

Do we have anyone on this board that has ncaa 14 that can create each team and play a simulated season for us each week. I think this where we are going.
                    I flipped my copy - bought it for $5 at a pawn shop, turned it for a cool $40 :D

I've been encouraging anyone with the game to sell it, as soon as the new one comes out it will lose all of it's value.

Comment

I saw BSU's "new" schedule. I thought they would at least play everyone in the north once, but UMary is off the schedule.

09/26 Augustana
                      10/3 Minot State
                      10/10 at Concordia-St. Paul
                      10/17 MSU-Mo???????orhead
                      10/24 at Duluth
                      10/31 Southwest Minnesota State
                      11/07 at Northern State
                      11/14 at Sioux Falls
                      Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I flipped my copy - bought it for $5 at a pawn shop, turned it for a cool $40 :D

I've been encouraging anyone with the game to sell it, as soon as the new one comes out it will lose all of it's value.
                        Someone is selling their copy on the FaceBook marketplace for $150 near Winona. I should look later to see if they have sold it yet.

If they make it for the PS5 I might be tempted to purchase one.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

I have it!
                          Create you own coach Duggs and run a reason!!!!!

Comment

Someone is selling their copy on the FaceBook marketplace for $150 near Winona. I should look later to see if they have sold it yet.

If they make it for the PS5 I might be tempted to purchase one.
                            There were some strong rumors in October that EA would be making another game, but based on this article - it sounds like the licensing is going to be tough, and there are concerns with players getting paid - or something? Too late in the day for me to really dig into it.

https://www.si.com/college/2020/05/0...roup-licensing

I sold my game after the initial rumors started flying - once a new game is released, NCAA 14 will lose almost all of it's value, if not all of it, quite quickly. Didn't want to get stuck with a game I paid $5 for and I resorted to $.50 for it at Gamestop or something.

Comment

I love how this has become a video game thread. Actually, had we thought of it, we probably should have started that about four months ago. Haha

About two years ago I bought the old Rory for ps4 by leaving $5 under a guys doorstep and he left it on his porch. Rory was the last golf game EA sports made and it now goes for as much as $200. Crazy what people will spend some times. I often wished I would have saved them all over the years.

Comment

https://www.keloland.com/news/local-...ovid-19-cases/

If there's already infections during summer workouts and camps at NSIC schools..one would think providing an environment safe from the virus might very well be an uphill battle.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X