Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Fall season

Hi all, new to the group and relatively new to the NSIC. My son is a walk-on freshman at Minot State.

I see U Mary already has their 2021 fall football schedule up.

Does anyone know if there is a master schedule that is available at this point?

Also, when planning travel to the road games, does anyone have any must-see/must-do at the other schools and towns in the conference?

Thanks all, GO BEAVERS!!!!

My understanding is they will play the same schedule they were originally supposed to play in 2020.

Also, sounds like a few schools will play a small spring schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by WhyNotMinot View Post
      Hi all, new to the group and relatively new to the NSIC. My son is a walk-on freshman at Minot State.

I see U Mary already has their 2021 fall football schedule up.

Does anyone know if there is a master schedule that is available at this point?

Also, when planning travel to the road games, does anyone have any must-see/must-do at the other schools and towns in the conference?

Thanks all, GO BEAVERS!!!!
      Depending on what you like- Jake's Stadium Pizza right down the road from Blakeslee is a great place for that. If you are staying in town the River Hills Mall has a lot of offerings in Mankato.

Comment

[QUOTE=WhyNotMinot;n557424]I see U Mary already has their 2021 fall football schedule up./QUOTE]

Can you post the site for this? I was just on their site and all I could find is the 2020 schedule.

Comment

[QUOTE=laker;n557620]
          Originally posted by WhyNotMinot View Post
          I see U Mary already has their 2021 fall football schedule up./QUOTE]

Can you post the site for this? I was just on their site and all I could find is the 2020 schedule.
          https://goumary.com/sports/football/schedule

The link is above, already missing college football. Looks like UMary has taken a hold of the state of Arizona over the last couple of years in terms of recruiting. Not sure how I feel about this, they are set to announce at least 10 on signing day. Bagnell really needs a big season 1-10, 2-9, I am hoping for at least 5-6, 6-5 record. Time will tell, hoping everyone's year has gotten off to a great start.

Comment

[QUOTE=UMary1;n557683]
            Originally posted by laker View Post
            https://goumary.com/sports/football/schedule

The link is above, already missing college football.
            Thanks I appreciate it!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X