• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post
    That's absolutely heartbreaking.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
        JD Ekowa will return for fall season. Should help to have experience at QB.

Comment

That is interesting, hopefully he has become more consistent. Would have been a nice year to try someone new in my opinion, but wish him the best of luck!

Comment

I don't usually care about who posts about who on social media, but Trey Lance gave Shane a shutout on Instagram tonight.

I just thought that was cool.

Comment

Any news on when the schedule gets released?

Comment

Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post
                Any news on when the schedule gets released?
                Great question. MSU seems to be one of the last in the NSIC. I saw on the Northern site that the opener is Sat Sept 4 at MSU which disappoints me since I like the Thursday opener so I can go to other games on Saturday.

Comment

I'm hoping we move to a 10-game schedule at some point so we can add a noncon game. 6 divisional games and 3 cross divisional games and 1 cross division annual rival.Or maybe do 6+3 and then have 1st vs 1st, 2nd vs 2nd etc in each division play each other the last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post
                    I'm hoping we move to a 10-game schedule at some point so we can add a noncon game. 6 divisional games and 3 cross divisional games and 1 cross division annual rival.Or maybe do 6+3 and then have 1st vs 1st, 2nd vs 2nd etc in each division play each other the last weekend.

Comment

Then a 9 or 10 game conference schedule so teams that want noncon games can schedule them. I want a shot at an FCS program. Also we would need to get the MIAA to move from their silo schedule as well.

Comment

Schedule released. Back in the NCC apparently.

https://msumavericks.com/news/2021/5...-schedule.aspx

Comment

Mav update

Minnesota State Mavericks will soon be reporting for fall season (keyc.com)

Comment

laker I wish your Mavericks all the best this coming season.

Comment

Today is the start of a new season!!

Comment

Here is John Behrends- motivational speaker, team bus driver, team chaplain, former Mav player. He does this the morning of every game during the season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X