Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post
    According to Chad Courrier- Evan Heim was cut by the Lions today. No word from the Vikings on Shane Zylstra. NFL can start building practice squads on Wednesday.
    Vikings waived Zylstra: https://www.vikings.com/news/roster-...waived-injured

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
      Just saw that on Twitter. I sure hope that he can stay with the Vikings. I could see some other team picking him up otherwise.

Comment

Just saw that on Twitter. I sure hope that he can stay with the Vikings. I could see some other team picking him up otherwise.
        Practice Squad hopefully at a minimum

Comment

Still two practice squad positions left to fill, but so far no Zylstra.

https://www.vikings.com/news/pratice...nd-roster-2021

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
            Still two practice squad positions left to fill, but so far no Zylstra.

https://www.vikings.com/news/pratice...nd-roster-2021
            Detroit signed him to theirs.

It's mentioned in this article:

Detroit Lions sign QB Steven Montez to practice squad (freep.com)

"The Lions also signed linebacker Tavante Beckett, receiver Sage Surratt and tight end Shane Zylstra to the practice squad, with the signings of Surratt and Zylstra announced by their agent on Twitter."

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Detroit signed him to theirs.

It's mentioned in this article:

Detroit Lions sign QB Steven Montez to practice squad (freep.com)

"The Lions also signed linebacker Tavante Beckett, receiver Sage Surratt and tight end Shane Zylstra to the practice squad, with the signings of Surratt and Zylstra announced by their agent on Twitter."
              If Thielen wasn't with the Vikings I'd spend zero time on them at all. As is I don't even watch their games anymore.

Comment

If Thielen wasn't with the Vikings I'd spend zero time on them at all. As is I don't even watch their games anymore.
                Probably the same for me, with the addition of CJ Ham.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Todd was really excited for Chance this year after he was lost immediately in the 2019 campaign. Really tough deal for a player after all the time off with COVID also, etc.

Comment

• So that was a hell of a scare. NSU looks good, our D needs work and we obviously really miss our All-American WR and RB. Is Ekowa still the guy? Had a couple rushing TD's but we always knew he could run.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
                          So that was a hell of a scare. NSU looks good, our D needs work and we obviously really miss our All-American WR and RB. Is Ekowa still the guy? Had a couple rushing TD's but we always knew he could run.
                          I think Ekowa is what he is. He can do more with his legs than with his arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

I think Ekowa is what he is. He can do more with his legs than with his arm.
                            Was hoping we'd blow out and see what we have behind him

Comment

• + More Options

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X