Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I personally hadn't really thought about...

While Underwood hasn't coached since 2019, he's really truly only missed one season of NSIC football. He's still fairly plugged in.

Comment

• Coach talked in one interview about how recruiting will be focused heavily on the five-state area, with not a ton of JUCOs in most years. Music to my ears!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        Coach talked in one interview about how recruiting will be focused heavily on the five-state area, with not a ton of JUCOs in most years. Music to my ears!
        That's what I like to hear!

Comment

Something I personally hadn't really thought about...

While Underwood hasn't coached since 2019, he's really truly only missed one season of NSIC football. He's still fairly plugged in.
          It's weird because it feels like forever ago, but you're right. I'm sure he's stayed in tune with the conference during that time too.

Comment

• Comment

• He was OC at Luther last year, but I see now there was a HC change so maybe he's out of a job at the moment.

Comment

• He did a great job at SMSU and would be a great hire.

Comment

He was OC at Luther last year, but I see now there was a HC change so maybe he's out of a job at the moment.
                  Frana was a good recruiter, judge of talent, and on the field coach. We recruited good linemen and he coached them up. We had a nice line when he was here.

Comment

• The former HC taught bowling.

Comment

• As I recall, he was on the list, along with Sauter and Carr, to replace EE when he left for SDSU.

Comment

• Frana just took a job at Western IL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                          Frana just took a job at Western IL.
                          I see him being tagged on multiple recruitment tweets involving WIU, but nothing more official than that. No reason to question it though.

New WIU coach is former Northern State OC Myers Hendrickson, so it makes sense as there would be a natural connection there.

Comment

• Anyone else hearing any names?

Comment

• hearing nothing. know nothing about coaches nor recruiting. seeing very little information

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                                hearing nothing. know nothing about coaches nor recruiting. seeing very little information
                                Starting to see more recruiting offers.....not much for commitments yet though.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X