Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

It was back around Christmas, but I saw a guy from Robbinsdale Cooper committed
    The Cooper kid just decommitted from us to commit to Bemidji.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

The Cooper kid just decommitted from us to commit to Bemidji.
      Well that solves that then.

Comment

• Witt did a really nice interview with Coach Underwood. So excited for the fall!

Comment

Witt did a really nice interview with Coach Underwood. So excited for the fall!
          That was a good interview. You can see why people have nothing but good things to say about Underwood.

Comment

• Thanks fellas....I didn't realize I'd be interviewing in a prison..haha. (joke, given his background in the shot)

On a serious note..Scott is about the nicest and most genuine coach in the business. I tried to ask some questions on behalf of my board brothers..haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
              Thanks fellas....I didn't realize I'd be interviewing in a prison..haha. (joke, given his background in the shot).
              I've been in Founders Hall so many times, I didn't even think twice about it. That's how all the original dorms are too....

Not sure of the accuracy, but heard once that if Marshall wasn't awarded the college (it was between us and Redwood Falls), we would've gotten a women's prison instead.

Comment

I've been in Founders Hall so many times, I didn't even think twice about it. That's how all the original dorms are too....

Not sure of the accuracy, but heard once that if Marshall wasn't awarded the college (it was between us and Redwood Falls), we would've gotten a women's prison instead.
                Heard the same. Also heard had it gone to RWF, it would have been overlooking the park, which would have been cool. Fishing in the creek in between classes and whatnot.

Anyway, we love our white painted concrete block and wood paneling. So much wood paneling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                  Thanks fellas....I didn't realize I'd be interviewing in a prison..haha. (joke, given his background in the shot)

On a serious note..Scott is about the nicest and most genuine coach in the business. I tried to ask some questions on behalf of my board brothers..haha.
                  great interview. enjoyed it

Comment

• Mustangs get a local kid Eddie Garcia. Plenty of upside. Played soccer most of life and didnt start football until a sophomore. Had a really good junior year just playing defense. Good DT. Not as good a year as a senior having to play both ways. I see him as a DT. good feet. works hard in weight room.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                      Mustangs get a local kid Eddie Garcia. Plenty of upside. Played soccer most of life and didnt start football until a sophomore. Had a really good junior year just playing defense. Good DT. Not as good a year as a senior having to play both ways. I see him as a DT. good feet. works hard in weight room.
                      Marshall produces good linemen. Would be nice if we got a hidden gem!

Comment

• Not SMSU related per se, but I was listening to the Mankato HS hockey game tonight. They interviewed the MSU Associate AD, and he name dropped Marshall as a potential opponent to Mankato to get Hockey Day.

He didn't elaborate on it, but I thought it was interesting.

Comment

• DC, McClure, no longer listed on the site. Any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                            DC, McClure, no longer listed on the site. Any ideas?
                            Bummer.

Shay McClure - Football Coach - Fort Lewis College Athletics (goskyhawks.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                              DC, McClure, no longer listed on the site. Any ideas?
                              Figured it was only a matter of time. I don't blame either side for parting ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Heard the same. Also heard had it gone to RWF, it would have been overlooking the park, which would have been cool. Fishing in the creek in between classes and whatnot.

Anyway, we love our white painted concrete block and wood paneling. So much wood paneling.
                                I remember when they were debating on the site, and that it would have been by the park.

Had they put the school in RF I would have gone there for sure. Half as far away as Mankato and I had to help on the farm. Even Willmar, when I went to Ridgewater, is further than RF.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X