Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

What a Incredible accomplishment!
    After what he went through in losing his mother I'm so glad that he was named to this.

Comment

• Former mav QB Ricky Lloyd back with the BC Lions

https://www.bclions.com/2019/11/08/l...s-2020-season/

Comment

• Comment

• Agree, this is the most likely team since 2014 to have a good chance to get deep into the playoffs. Hopefully experience from past seasons in the playoffs can be beneficial. They have maintained a high-successful program overall since deciding to stay in D2 back in 2007, and not following some of their former NCC conference mates to Division I. I believe that a very high priority at this time is finding a way to get to the D2 maximum scholarship level of 36; if they hope to maintain current success and contending for conference championships and the playoffs frequently.

Comment

• Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
            Agree, this is the most likely team since 2014 to have a good chance to get deep into the playoffs. Hopefully experience from past seasons in the playoffs can be beneficial. They have maintained a high-successful program overall since deciding to stay in D2 back in 2007, and not following some of their former NCC conference mates to Division I. I believe that a very high priority at this time is finding a way to get to the D2 maximum scholarship level of 36; if they hope to maintain current success and contending for conference championships and the playoffs frequently.

Comment

• At least 30 now, if not a bit higher.

Comment

• Here is the list of Mavs with NSIC honors. Coach Glo gets assistant of the year. Nate offensive player of the year.

https://msumavericks.com/news/2019/1...accolades.aspx

Comment

• Thought Nate would get the honor with the tremendous season he has had. Congratulations to him and all the others honored; additionally Coach G.

Comment

• Since the Mavs had a bye this week, I went to St John's to see them come from behind, scoring twice in the last six minutes and then hold on to beat Aurora 51-47. If there is a better setting in small college football I don't know where it would be. Oak leaves still falling, game played in a natural bowl, St John's pulling out a win that they probably wouldn't on the road. The campus is just beautiful among the trees and lakes, without a city around it to spoil it all. Put it on your football bucket list.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                      Since the Mavs had a bye this week, I went to St John's to see them come from behind, scoring twice in the last six minutes and then hold on to beat Aurora 51-47. If there is a better setting in small college football I don't know where it would be. Oak leaves still falling, game played in a natural bowl, St John's pulling out a win that they probably wouldn't on the road. The campus is just beautiful among the trees and lakes, without a city around it to spoil it all. Put it on your football bucket list.
                      I was there too. very disappointed in the outcome

Comment

• Originally posted by Husky View Post

I was there too. very disappointed in the outcome
                        I thought that they were dead in the water. Can never count them out at home. I thought Aurora had a heck of a QB. They sure had their chances.

Comment

• Bubble is all up and running!! Next item on the list... New stadium!!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                            Bubble is all up and running!! Next item on the list... New stadium!!!!
                            I really underestimated the size of these things. Can't wait to see it on Saturday!

Comment

• The bubble should be a great asset to many men's and women's athletic teams at MSU; also for the general student population and community in and around Mankato.

Comment

• Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
                                The bubble should be a great asset to many men's and women's athletic teams at MSU; also for the general student population and community in and around Mankato.
                                Agreed. Having an indoor field with turf will be great for football, soccer, baseball, and softball teams to get practice in the offseason rather than using Myers fieldhouse. I would have loved having that when I went there as I lost count of the amount of intramural games that were cancelled due to bad weather.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X