Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAC Spring Football

MIAC is allowing each team to pick up four games during the spring. Each school will create it's own spectator policy, and this also leaves the door open for a Tommies/Johnnies game.

MIAC Announces Plans for Spring Competition - Saint John's University Athletics (gojohnnies.com)

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
    MIAC is allowing each team to pick up four games during the spring. Each school will create it's own spectator policy, and this also leaves the door open for a Tommies/Johnnies game.

MIAC Announces Plans for Spring Competition - Saint John's University Athletics (gojohnnies.com)
    Interesting, I wonder if teams would more likely want to partake in scrimmages or 7 on 7 drills vs games. If everything is full go for the fall I don't envision teams wanting to risk injuries to starters. Or maybe they could so some sort of senior showcase to allow the seniors some extra sessions since they lost their last year.

Comment

Most coaching staffs tend to be pretty reserved when it comes to showing their cards before the season starts. Every coach has a "new" "secret" wrinkle that they start implementing in spring that they are sure will help win games in the fall. The last thing they are going to want to do is let film out showing it off in what is effectively an exhibition. My guess is they would rather see spring interaction limited to closed scrimmages.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X