Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2o21 fall football schedules

Apparently Augustana has eschewed any notion of spring football by releasing their fall schedule quite early. https://goaugie.com/sports/football/schedule 2021 Football Schedule - Augustana University Athletics (goaugie.com)

Thanks for posting! We will be there for the season opener with Minot. It will be my son's first college game. Minot hasn't released a schedule yet, but we've been able to piece about half of it together so far from other schools posting theirs.

Comment

My understanding is the schedules will be the same as the 2020 schedules were going to be

Comment

I had thought the same, and several of the games seem to fill in as they would have been last year. There are a couple for Minot at least that have moved around. Namely Augustana and Sioux Falls.

Comment

Schedule seems the same as 2020, AU still has Mankato and USF on the road as in 2019, plus UMD and BSU on road. Tough! I may have asked before, I wonder why SMSU and AU almost always meet at last game of the season? On second thought if I remember right AU may have had Minot and Mary as back to back road games on 2020 schedule.

Comment

I was mistaken about 2020 schedule being the same as 2021, Looking back on news archives AU played a 10 game season, First game of season at Mary and ended season with Minot at home plus other differences.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X