Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

Tried a Fubo TV trial since they have espn u. For some reason they wouldn't let me watch today's hockey games. Really wish I was watching this one.
    Can you get it on ESPN.com? My UND buddy doesn't have cable but I told him about it on there so he is watching.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Can you get it on ESPN.com? My UND buddy doesn't have cable but I told him about it on there so he is watching.

Comment

Now it works!!!

Comment

Now it works!!!
          Good! Longest NCAA D1 playoff game in history. Almost halfway through the 4th OT.

Comment

Good! Longest NCAA D1 playoff game in history. Almost halfway through the 4th OT.
            Started button mashing on my ruko stick. At least this for the region title, couldn't imagine playing this game and having to come back 15 hours later to play again.

Comment

Should have known as soon as I cracked a beer open the game would end within a couple minutes.

Comment

Congrats to the Bulldogs on their 5OT thriller victory 3-2!!! With their win and the Mavs - Gophers game tomorrow we are guaranteed 2 MN team in the Frozen Four.

Comment

Congrats to the Huskies on their 4-1 win to punch their ticket to the frozen four. Now let's go Mavs!!!

Comment

Two outstate teams in so far- let's make it three.

Mavs up 2-0 at the end of one. Don't get stupid penalties.

Comment

Let's raise a glass of chocolate milk for the Mavs 4-0 win over the Gophers.

Comment

Two outstate teams in so far- let's make it three.

Mavs up 2-0 at the end of one. Don't get stupid penalties.
                        Felt like I was watching a varvisty-JV scrimmage, dominating win front start to finish.

Comment

Felt like I was watching a varvisty-JV scrimmage, dominating win front start to finish.
                          I saw the last two periods of the SCSU win over BC- that felt the same way.

Great job by Dryden. Great job by all the Mavs. What a huge win. SCSU next up.

Comment

It looked like even the gophers were in awe of the Mavs defense and transitions. That was very satisfying :)

Comment

Go mavs!!!! Proud alum!

Comment

Congrats Mavs! That's gotta be a program-defining win. Not the first time they thwamped the Gophers, but it was the biggest stage. Hopefully they can finish it off this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X