Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minot Schedule Released

Minot has announced their schedule. This should help fill in a few of the logic problem gaps for anyone working on a master schedule.

https://msubeavers.com/sports/football/schedule

Been along wait, cant wait to get back to the HERB. Minot has a great group of coaches and are building a team that can compete

Comment

Originally posted by TK32 View Post
      Been along wait, cant wait to get back to the HERB. Minot has a great group of coaches and are building a team that can compete
      Yes, it has been a long wait for NSIC football to return. The players will be especially jacked up for contact with opponents within the league, maybe plenty of penalties early on. Looking forward to September 4th visit by Minot St. football to Sioux Falls to play the Vikings.

Comment

I'm a Delta State University alumnus and former player, but I'm currently stationed at Minot Air Force Base. I'm going to try to make a few of the better MSU games when they don't overlap with DSU game streams. In particular, Minnesota State Mankato and Minnesota Duluth. Maybe even Sioux Falls since it's MSU's first home game. Where's the best seating in MSU's stadium? Better viewing on the home side or away side? Just want to watch some D2 football. Appreciate any advice.
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Cannot wait to get back to the field. The home side is the best. Get a beer, fun side for sure. I think the team will surprise, the men have worked hard, so excited to get back at it.

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
            I'm a Delta State University alumnus and former player, but I'm currently stationed at Minot Air Force Base. I'm going to try to make a few of the better MSU games when they don't overlap with DSU game streams. In particular, Minnesota State Mankato and Minnesota Duluth. Maybe even Sioux Falls since it's MSU's first home game. Where's the best seating in MSU's stadium? Better viewing on the home side or away side? Just want to watch some D2 football. Appreciate any advice.
            The home side has better amenities. There really isn't a bad seat in the house. If you go to a late season game, I would suggest anywhere that gets you out of the wind is preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by WhyNotMinot View Post

The home side has better amenities. There really isn't a bad seat in the house. If you go to a late season game, I would suggest anywhere that gets you out of the wind is preferred.
              MSU has excellent football and baseball stadiums. Looking forward to the teams visit to Augustana. If you're watching on tv with a roku device or online it will be an fantastic broadcast with Midco doing the production.

Comment

Thank you all for the responses.
                RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X