Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Season

That actually was a good thread. Another good one would be the radio outlets for NSIC teams. I realize when I'm at home I can watch online but when I follow the Mavs it is kind of nice to listen to the home broadcast on the way to or from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

That actually was a good thread. Another good one would be the radio outlets for NSIC teams. I realize when I'm at home I can watch online but when I follow the Mavs it is kind of nice to listen to the home broadcast on the way to or from the game.

Comment

Bemidji State - http://beaverradionetwork.com/
        You can also find them on the TuneIn App on your mobile device. Just need to know which station the game is on (WMIS The River 92.1, KKBJ 103.7 and 1360 AM, WBJI 98.3, KPMI The Legends 1300). I believe most FB games are on WMIS The River, 92.1.
        Millsy

Comment

1230 The Fan Mankato

Home - TheFan1230 (thefanmankato.com)

Comment

I heard UMary is getting a QB from Minnesota State. Came out of Fargo. I was wondering if he would be a difference maker or a depth guy? Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by UMary1 View Post

I heard UMary is getting a QB from Minnesota State. Came out of Fargo. I was wondering if he would be a difference maker or a depth guy? Any info would be appreciated.
              One would think if he's goin' from Mankato to Mary he'd be in the mix immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

One would think if he's goin' from Mankato to Mary he'd be in the mix immediately.
                You are correct, player in name is Jesse Forknell. Looks like a gamer with a quick release. Mary's QB is legit so this should be an interesting camp.

Comment

Is there a way to search threads by key words? Went back to the last post on page 23 and couldn't see anything. I could start a new one on a separate post if needed, since someone has started the radio channel listing I feel it would be best to separate the two subjects.
                  Last edited by WSUWarriorFan; 07-09-2021, 11:03 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

In the Fargo-Moorhead area, most of the local media is all in for the Bison, so sometimes Dragons games can be harder to find radio-wise. MSUM does have a radio station, Dragon Radio at 1500 AM, but being on AM it might be spotty. At this point, the Dragons app or going online is the best option for audio.

As for a general sports radio option, there's 740 The Fan, a mix of Twin Cities' KFAN, ESPN Radio and some local hosts in between.

As for watching, there are fortunately more options. On TV, MSUM has an agreement with WDAY to broadcast games on their WDAYXtra channel, so viewers in the Red River Valley are able to pick that up. For the rest of the area, the NSIC app is the way to go. I have a Roku and I've had a good experience with the app.

MSUM also has a YouTube channel with highlights and some full games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X