Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post

The Moorhead DQ was the home of the Dilly Bar. Also has the right to create their own menu items. I was going to stop there but the line was too long.

Is Dave's Pizza still open? I had a summer class in Bemidji and went there years ago. Gal came out and put grated cheese on my pizza at the table. I think that the manager was the Olympic curling skip.
    Dave's is still open, they open at 4:00 on Saturday's, I believe. I am also partial to the Corner Bar for a greasy burger!
    Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
      Let's see what I got... This post might get long. Presented in no particular order:

Places I want to try:

KB's (Burlingame St., Ghent)
      Leroy's (1st St., Cottonwood)
      KB's is awesome. My son had a hockey tournament in Marshall (great arena) last winter and we had a team "safety meeting" there one afternoon. One of our coaches grew up in the area and got it all set up.
      Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post

KB's is awesome. My son had a hockey tournament in Marshall (great arena) last winter and we had a team "safety meeting" there one afternoon. One of our coaches grew up in the area and got it all set up.
        Oddly enough, I've never been. Good to know it's good. They kinda... made headlines a while back, but not bad enough to deter me from going someday.

They did the arena in Marshall right. Great facility.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

They did the arena in Marshall right. Great facility.
          Yes they did. I can only dream that Alexandria could get something like that. But, we are getting a third sheet attached to the RCC, so I guess that is a plus.
          Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post

Yes they did. I can only dream that Alexandria could get something like that. But, we are getting a third sheet attached to the RCC, so I guess that is a plus.
            Speaking of Alex- starting baseball, men's and women's soccer at the technical college is a pretty big deal. They got the baseball coach from St Cloud TCC- and he is a heck of a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Speaking of Alex- starting baseball, men's and women's soccer at the technical college is a pretty big deal. They got the baseball coach from St Cloud TCC- and he is a heck of a coach.
              To go along with Clay Target Shooting, Esports, volleyball, fishing and golf.
              Millsy

Comment

Update on Charlies in Mankato.

Has reopened, now called Swiss and Madison (street names of location). Still run by the family, but different family members running it.

It has been completely remodeled, much nicer, more modern. Went there last Saturday, very busy, excellent service, great food. We did not have reservations, but they squeezed us in. They recommend reservations on weekends.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X