Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of kids from out west in this class.

Comment

• Like the Class that the Mustangs are bringing in.

Comment

• There was an article out of Las Vegas on the Mustangs's recruiting habits. Seems like one of our new coaches has a lot of inroads out there because of his time at Dixie State. I'll be curious to see how this pans out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
          There was an article out of Las Vegas on the Mustangs's recruiting habits. Seems like one of our new coaches has a lot of inroads out there because of his time at Dixie State. I'll be curious to see how this pans out.
          Yeah I noticed a lot of Nevada recruits this year, figured it was the McClure influence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Yeah I noticed a lot of Nevada recruits this year, figured it was the McClure influence.
            Here's the article. It references McClure directly. It's an interesting strategy.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/nevada...ORpjQVccPcTZyw

Comment

• Love it!

Comment

• Any e-activity scholarship? Askin' for a lazy p.o.s. couch potato.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                  Any e-activity scholarship? Askin' for a lazy p.o.s. couch potato.
                  Have you applied for your e-scholarship? or are you to busy hunched over a computer eating chips and harassing on various athletic forums. Are you as cocky in person? or does the anonymity of the computer give you bravado.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Have you applied for your e-scholarship? or are you to busy hunched over a computer eating chips and harassing on various athletic forums. Are you as cocky in person? or does the anonymity of the computer give you bravado.
                    All of the above. You?

Comment

• Mustangs have brought in a few more guys since signing day as well. Love this class so far. Lots of speed lots of possibilities.

Comment

• I didn't realize the Arizona QB is from the state's largest class. More intrigued now.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                          Any e-activity scholarship? Askin' for a lazy p.o.s. couch potato.
                          We've been over this.

Go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

It's hilarious because he has absolutely no clue what he's talking about, yet parades around like he has all the answers.

Still haven't seen him try to boost enrollment, though. I eagerly await.

EDIT: It's also funny how much a program that doesn't affect him at all bothers him so. It's so juvenile. I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                              Mustangs have brought in a few more guys since signing day as well. Love this class so far. Lots of speed lots of possibilities.
                              Should be an interesting season, that's for sure.

Any word on Nava? I have a feeling he won't be returning, but I haven't seen any concrete evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

We've been over this.

Go away.
                                Been away. Just returned. How ya been?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X