Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSICFballFan View Post
    Any SMSU fans know what happened to your freshman QB Nick Arvay (AZ kid)? He's no longer on the roster and his twitter indicates he's no longer with the program...
    His latest Tweet on the 26th gives me a feeling like he's possibly moving up, or staying closer to home? No hard evidence either way on that one.

Not really what I was hoping to hear though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

His latest Tweet on the 26th gives me a feeling like he's possibly moving up, or staying closer to home? No hard evidence either way on that one.

Not really what I was hoping to hear though.
      "Suggest" is a more appropriate word than "indicates". I corrected original post.

He could have had a successful career in Sauter's offense. I was looking forward to watching him play in NSIC. He wasn't going single handedly make SMSU a playoff contender but he could have put up impressive stats.

Comment

"Suggest" is a more appropriate word than "indicates". I corrected original post.

He could have had a successful career in Sauter's offense. I was looking forward to watching him play in NSIC. He wasn't going single handedly make SMSU a playoff contender but he could have put up impressive stats.
        He would have been interesting. I'll probably keep an eye on his Twitter to see where he lands. I had a feeling this year was going to get rid of a few of our incoming class.

Comment

He would have been interesting. I'll probably keep an eye on his Twitter to see where he lands. I had a feeling this year was going to get rid of a few of our incoming class.
          I have a feeling this is just the beginning. Roster will likely take another hit once the semester is over. We'll see some of this across the conference but especially at SMSU bc they had so many out of region recruits in c/o 2020.

Comment

I have a feeling this is just the beginning. Roster will likely take another hit once the semester is over. We'll see some of this across the conference but especially at SMSU bc they had so many out of region recruits in c/o 2020.
            Yeah - same. Being stuck this far away from home in this climate isn't going to bode well.

Comment

• Not football related but still some pretty good news.
              https://www.marshallindependent.com/...ss-since-2016/

Comment

Not football related but still some pretty good news.
                https://www.marshallindependent.com/...ss-since-2016/
                That's surprising and very encouraging. Increased enrollment will hopefully lead to more home game attendance which will certainly make SMSU more attractive to recruits.

Comment

That's surprising and very encouraging. Increased enrollment will hopefully lead to more home game attendance which will certainly make SMSU more attractive to recruits.
                  It's definitely encouraging. The new pres has been ultra aggressive on enrollment and I like what I'm hearing from him. My problem when I was a student was everyone kinda sat around shouting "there's a problem!" and nobody seemed to even be willing to try anything, except for turning SS into a shopping mall.

Hopefully we can continue this trend in the right direction.

Comment

• Did anyone else watch the WCCO 4 sports with Mike Max at 6:20 tonight? He had a feature on Corey Sauter and Southwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                      Did anyone else watch the WCCO 4 sports with Mike Max at 6:20 tonight? He had a feature on Corey Sauter and Southwest.
                      Did not - usually Mustang Twitter notes when WCCO comes to town. Will have to see if it's online anywhere.

Comment

Did not - usually Mustang Twitter notes when WCCO comes to town. Will have to see if it's online anywhere.
                        I watched it again on the 10 PM news.

Comment

I watched it again on the 10 PM news.
                          This one?
                          https://news.yahoo.com/southwest-min...013500275.html

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Yes!
                              Neato! I am going to watch it this evening.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X