Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    Vikings defense has played lights out, the offense picked up steam in the 2nd quarter. RB Jarod Epperson and David Addo have played very well. 21-0. Halftime radio interview with athletic director confirmed 2023 men's hockey with more info to come soon.
    Still nothing confirmed of moving to D1 full time?

Comment

• Anyone else see this? No need to dis Bemidji State after Montana beats Washington. The Beavers should win Homecoming, then throw Bobby Houck in Lake Bemidji after the game instead of jumping in themselves.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1434366424810549251

Comment

• [QUOTE=Twincitiesmav;n596904
        Still nothing confirmed of moving to D1 full time? [/QUOTE]

The original announcement stated that AU would make the move only if they could find a suitable conference. Since the Summit league spurned AU, which was the only suitable conference... The move is dead for now. Adding D1 hockey probably means Augie is staying D2 for quite awhile. The Summit league nabbed a great new school in St. Thomas, located in a new and large market, although I believe the Summit is just a stepping stone for the Tommies who are a great candidate for the Big east league.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
          Anyone else see this? No need to dis Bemidji State after Montana beats Washington. The Beavers should win Homecoming, then throw Bobby Houck in Lake Bemidji after the game instead of jumping in themselves.

I did, what an a$$. You just upset a top 25 team on the road why throw shade at a team that had nothing to do with the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

I did, what an a$$. You just upset a top 25 team on the road why throw shade at a team that had nothing to do with the game?
            Exactly!

Comment

Anyone else see this? No need to dis Bemidji State after Montana beats Washington. The Beavers should win Homecoming, then throw Bobby Houck in Lake Bemidji after the game instead of jumping in themselves.

I get emotions are running kinda high, but that's not cool. No need to take down a lower division team to build yourself up. Especially one you'd never schedule to play in the first place.

Also, no - it's not App State/Michigan. Not even close. It's a nice and notable achievement, but it's not anywhere the impact that game had (and still has).

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Someone posted that he knew some coaches but man, I don't care, that was a kick to the groin. What was worse were the online comments by idiots who didn't even know who Bemidji State was and continued to make insults. Man, enjoy your huge win over Washington but why tear down any other program- especially one that is pretty good.

Insert feet, close mouth, swallow hard.

Comment

Someone posted that he knew some coaches but man, I don't care, that was a kick to the groin. What was worse were the online comments by idiots who didn't even know who Bemidji State was and continued to make insults. Man, enjoy your huge win over Washington but why tear down any other program- especially one that is pretty good.

Insert feet, close mouth, swallow hard.
                      Sadly, this is what life in the social media era has become. It's no longer good enough to just answer questions and be respectful. You have to "make noise" to get people talking. I really wish we could go back to the days when coaches were boring in interviews. And by boring I mean respectful and classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

Sadly, this is what life in the social media era has become. It's no longer good enough to just answer questions and be respectful. You have to "make noise" to get people talking. I really wish we could go back to the days when coaches were boring in interviews. And by boring I mean respectful and classy.

Comment

• He was pretty eager to compare his accomplishment with App State/Michigan, which was absolutely hilarious.

Good for the team, but let's be realistic at least.

Comment

• The PJ Fleck Kool-Aid drinkers are something special. That guy gives me used car dealer vibes.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

The PJ Fleck Kool-Aid drinkers are something special. That guy gives me used car dealer vibes.
                              Last edited by Purple Mav Man; 09-07-2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• You're right, he runs down the sidelines and claps like a weirdo instead of walking. Lol this is fun.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X