Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Mount Marty to kick off football program 9/4

I was not aware that Mount Marty was beginning a football program this year, so I thought I'd pass it along.

Looks like they may have been scheduled for last season too, but COVID.

2021 Football Schedule | Mount Marty University Athletics (mountmartyathletics.com)

Only thing I know about Mount Marty is that Cody Schilling coached there for a year or two after graduating from Augie.

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
      Only thing I know about Mount Marty is that Cody Schilling coached there for a year or two after graduating from Augie.
      Yeah, pretty mysterious place. I know they have a satellite campus in Watertown at the tech school - that's about it.

Comment

There is a convent in Yankton as well. I'm all for more opportunities for young men to play the game they love. Talked with a young girl in Nebraska who went to school there and had a good experience at MM.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
          There is a convent in Yankton as well. I'm all for more opportunities for young men to play the game they love. Talked with a young girl in Nebraska who went to school there and had a good experience at MM.
          My thoughts exactly - more college football opportunities, the better.

Comment

Lancers going with the gold helmets......very Notre Dame-ish like uniforms

Comment

#87 looks ready to go. #69 might just be the coolest guy on the roster though...

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                #87 looks ready to go. #69 might just be the coolest guy on the roster though...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X