Quentin44 6
    Gliac_fan10 6
    Cougar1997 5
    iwearpurple 5
    NSU4LIFE 5
    wscusuperfan 5
    ctrabs74 5
    Swisher 4
    Last edited by WSUWarriorFan; 09-05-2021, 05:28 PM. Reason: Correcting picks

Not to be that guy but unless I am missing something, I think I had 7 correct?

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
      Not to be that guy but unless I am missing something, I think I had 7 correct?
      You are correct. I'm gonna go through all the picks again shortly and see if I missed anyone else. Updated list will be loaded tonight.

Comment

Thank you WSUguy87 for helping me correct my error. Updated picks have been posted, if you are tagged its because you got one more point, sorry wscsuperfam I had to had to take one from you.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post
          Thank you WSUguy87 for helping me correct my error. Updated picks have been posted, if you are tagged its because you got one more point, sorry wscsuperfam I had to had to take one from you.
          Thanks for checking. Appreciate you taking the helm of the pickem. I just rarely hit on my upsets so it stood out to me! :)

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

Thanks for checking. Appreciate you taking the helm of the pickem. I just rarely hit on my upsets so it stood out to me! :)
            Wish I knew what that felt like haha. I keep everything in excel and went into auto pilot when so many people in a row make the same pick. Always glad to help people out in the correct shade of purple.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X