Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
    https://www.d2football.com/nsic-week-two-preview-2021/

Mankato at Duluth is surely the most interesting game on the slate.
    Awesome job, Witt! You even were convincing enough that I went back in the pick'em thread and changed one of my picks.

Comment

Anyone else having any luck streaming the USF@Minot game? All I'm getting is a black screen.

Comment

Listening on the radio.

USF up 21-7 over Minot early in the 2nd quarter. The Coo have 1 rushing TD, 1 passing TD and a blocked punt/scoop and score. Minot has one passing touchdown on a screen pass during the 3rd play of the game where blown coverage left the receiver with nobody in front of him.

Comment

The CSP/UIU game is going the way I am expecting it. Same with USF and minot. Only potential shocker is Winona getting upset by MSU-Moorhead.

Comment

Qtr.3 and Dragons up 7-0 over the Warriors. Surprising score.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
              Qtr.3 and Dragons up 7-0 over the Warriors. Surprising score.
              Really surprising. Been a tough defensive match-up most of the game.

Comment

USF gets a stop, then runs into the Minot kicker, then gives the Beavers the ball on the USF 2 after a huge pass interference penalty. The defense manages to hold them to a field goal. USF up 21-10 in the middle of the 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisco
                  Watch the USF vs Minot St. game here!
                  https://www.bek.tv/sports-west-stream
                  Sweet! Thank you!

Comment

Is it just my internet struggling, or does the Mary/Augie game look like it's being filmed on a 2006-era camera phone?

Comment

USF up 28-10 over Minot at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                        Is it just my internet struggling, or does the Mary/Augie game look like it's being filmed on a 2006-era camera phone?

Comment

Tale of two halves for WSU. In the first they got dominated by the Dragons. In the second they found the energy that was there last week and got it done.

Need to see the 2nd half effort in all four quarters going forward. If that happens, look out.

Comment

WSC and Bemidji tied at 14-14 with 6:30 to go in the half

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                              Vikings up 30-7. With the blurry picture it's better to watch and listen to AU radio broadcast for an accurate description of play, even though it's timed behind a play.

Comment

Bemidji up 21-14 at half

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X