Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USF wins 49-10 over Minot. Great job Cougars bouncing back from last week's loss.

Comment

Bemidji has opened up a 35-14 lead going into the 4th

Comment

Tough loss for the Dragons today. Had chances but failed to capitalize. It was great to see the defense really playing hard in a lot of moments, though. They were getting to the ball quick and were dialed in. Credit to Winona State's defense, they really stepped up when needed to prevent the Dragons from extending the lead in key moments.

Comment

Minot State is bad. I played at Delta State University back in 2006 and 2007; I was a JUCO transfer. I'm currently stationed in Minot, so I'm going to try to go to a few games while I'm here. Is MSU the worse team in the NSIC? Is it just their location, they don't get players? I love the small school football atmosphere either way and will continue to go to Minot games unless they're during a Delta stream.
          RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
          Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Final: Bemidji State 38, Wayne State 28

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
              Minot State is bad. I played at Delta State University back in 2006 and 2007; I was a JUCO transfer. I'm currently stationed in Minot, so I'm going to try to go to a few games while I'm here. Is MSU the worse team in the NSIC? Is it just their location, they don't get players? I love the small school football atmosphere either way and will continue to go to Minot games unless they're during a Delta stream.

Comment

I plan on going to the Minnesota State @ Minot State game in a couple of Saturdays. I'm looking forward to seeing Minnesota State.
                RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Augustana wins 43-20. Vikings substituted almost everybody mid way through 3rd qtr. Mary QB Larson, WR Kittner and Little are studs. Both sides the of the line is their weakness.

Comment

Wow. UMD pretty much having their way with MSU. Dogs up 30-10 early in the 4th quarter.

UMD offense is doing just enough. Larson looks really good with his legs. Barring a huge Mav comeback (of which they are certainly capable) it will be a great match up of two undefeated teams next week in Winona.

Comment

I forgot to mention earlier that Minot's announcers are among the better ones in the NSIC. Once I was able to get a feed to the game (with about 20 seconds left in the first half) I was impressed with their overall production.

Comment

Loved spending the evening at "The Bank" (or whatever nickname it is). First half was awesome, NSU pulled away in the second half. SMSU had two TD's and both were QB rushes.

Comment

Really nice effort for the Wolves in the home opener. A lot of questionable "risks" in the first two games(according to friends who have watched) but when trying to change a culture I get it. A lot of this offensive play calling reminds me of the Boden era, which scares me. But this team has playmaker so a little discomfort is fine.

As for the Locke room stuff, I hope we use a little more discretion before we post. What happens in locker room is fine until it becomes too public. I know I sound like an old man but not everything needs to be shared.

In the end, we are certainly on the right path, lots of games left with many opportunities to show if we belong in playoff chat or not.
                          Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 09-12-2021, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

I plan on going to the Minnesota State @ Minot State game in a couple of Saturdays. I'm looking forward to seeing Minnesota State.

Comment

Nice weather in Duluth- huge pregame flag- jet flyovers several times- students chanting USA (later some unprintable stuff)- record crowd- something like 6500. They were lined up all around the stadium. Really an electric, big time atmosphere.

As to the game itself. It isn't true that the game was decided on the opening kickoff. It wasn't until the third play from scrimmage when MSU ran the ball on third and one and didn't get it. All downhill from there. Larson ran and passed smoothly. Mavs just did not come up with the big play. It was a long ride home for me- didn't get home until 2:20 AM. .

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X