Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turned over to UMD-WSU... My upset pick of WSU not looking good. 26-3 UMD. Woof.

Bulldogs are the team to beat in the NSIC right now.
    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
    2016 NSIC Champions
    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Augustana up 24-17 on Moorhead. AU QB not playing well, 3 ints and missing easy throws, he should be benched. MSUM throwing the ball 75% of the time. Vikings beating up MSUM QB with sacks and hits.

Comment

USF scores again... 41-7.. This one is over but aint done yet.

Augie looking sluggish. Before I saw the score I was eyeing up the UMD-AU game on the schedule. Saddler is gonna have to be a lot better for them to hang with the Bulldogs right now.

26-10 UMD with a quarter to play. WSU hanging around.
        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
        2016 NSIC Champions
        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Vikings playing well in 4th qtr, up 43-17. If Saddler doesn't play a complete game at BSU, QB Alt will have his way with AU in Bemidji. With 6 minutes left Augie pulling all starters.

Comment

Warriors came charging back to make things interesting at the end. Defense really stepped it up in the 2nd half. Offensive line played much better as well. Slow start again this week. Can't do that against UMD. Tip of the hat to the Dogs. They earned the win.

Comment

Does anyone else find the Mankato video almost impossible to watch? Just because you have four cameras doesn't mean you have to rotate through all four each play. And make sure the camera person is on something relevant before switching over. Ugh....
              Millsy

Comment

WSC up on Minot at half 27-0

Comment

These UIU live stats are painful to watch. Just skipping all over the place, no idea where this game is at.

Comment

WSC wins 48-0

Comment

BSU took about two minutes to tie the game at 21 in the third quarter. After that the Mavs started to get pressure, BSU receivers dropped the ball and Sleezer started picking up yards. It looked more like previous Mav teams who wore down their opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post
                        Does anyone else find the Mankato video almost impossible to watch? Just because you have four cameras doesn't mean you have to rotate through all four each play. And make sure the camera person is on something relevant before switching over. Ugh....
                        For being the among the largest schools in the NSIC, their video production is among the bottom.

I think the best production in the NSIC I've seen is probably Moorhead's, with Minot a close second.

Comment

Looks like SMSU is going to wreck me going back-to-back weeks with perfect picks.

So Mustang fans, any chance that Sauter's job is in jeopardy? Seems like the program has been going in the wrong direction for several years now.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                            BSU took about two minutes to tie the game at 21 in the third quarter. After that the Mavs started to get pressure, BSU receivers dropped the ball and Sleezer started picking up yards. It looked more like previous Mav teams who wore down their opponents.
                            Gotta give the Mavs credit, they punched BSU in the nose after the Beavers tied it at 24...... Did I hear correctly, there was over 1000 combined yards in the game?

It's only one loss for the Green, time to regroup and learn from it.
                            Millsy

Comment

Was at the Bob this afternoon for the CSP @ USF game. As Otis already mentioned, the normal wind tunnel of the Bob was definitely a factor for the Golden Bears who don't practice in it every day.

Very happy with the Coo rushing game. A combined 393 yards on the ground, with Reisdorfer going for 160 yards and 3 TDs, and Freeman running for 105 yards. Mullen was solid again, and now has a 147 passer rating over his first three games.

Defense held CSP to -14 yards on the ground. Special teams logged two blocked punts, a turnover on a kickoff, and a safety.

Overall very solid day for the Coo.

https://usfcougars.com/news/2021/9/1...-football.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post

Gotta give the Mavs credit, they punched BSU in the nose after the Beavers tied it at 24...... Did I hear correctly, there was over 1000 combined yards in the game?

It's only one loss for the Green, time to regroup and learn from it.
                                Oops- yes, 24 all. I can't read my own writing. Not quite a thousand yards #19 Mavericks Bounce Back at Home in Win Over Bemidji State - Minnesota State University - Mankato Athletics (msumavericks.com)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X