Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
    WSC wins 48-0
    Wayne matches 2 Sioux Falls teams with butt-kicking of Minot. Wildcats will be a handful for any team on the gridiron. Unfortunately Minot's HC job doesn't appear safe.

Comment

Film clip from the BSU-MSU game.

#19 Minnesota State rebounds with big win over Bemidji State (keyc.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
        Looks like SMSU is going to wreck me going back-to-back weeks with perfect picks.

So Mustang fans, any chance that Sauter's job is in jeopardy? Seems like the program has been going in the wrong direction for several years now.
        Yeah, I am wondering about that myself. I think some Mustang fans were ready to move on a couple years ago. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt - but I'm not so sure after today.

Brings back memories of the 2019 loss to Bemidji. It's embarrassing.

Comment

SWMN FB 28% (including this year), MBB 29% win percentage in NSIC the last three years Crookston FB 3%, MBB 29% win percentage in NSIC the last three years Minot FB 16% (including this year), MBB 35% win percentage in NSIC the last three years I think these schools have accepted who they're, I think they have lifetime deals. SW has a interim AD - who makes the hire then? I think they're here to stay

Comment

Originally posted by debergfan View Post
            SWMN FB 28% (including this year), MBB 29% win percentage in NSIC the last three years Crookston FB 3%, MBB 29% win percentage in NSIC the last three years Minot FB 16% (including this year), MBB 35% win percentage in NSIC the last three years I think these schools have accepted who they're, I think they have lifetime deals. SW has a interim AD - who makes the hire then? I think they're here to stay
            The assessment of the men's basketball team is beyond hilarious. Even more hilarious is how this gets brought up again after it was already discussed.

Say what you will about the football team, but to imply that Mustang MBB is somehow in the same boat is pretty ridiculous. Yes, Bigler is here to stay - he has a .553 win percentage and far more winning seasons than not. Why would we want him to go anywhere lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Yeah, I am wondering about that myself. I think some Mustang fans were ready to move on a couple years ago. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt - but I'm not so sure after today.

Brings back memories of the 2019 loss to Bemidji. It's embarrassing.

Comment

Here's what needs fixing on the broadcast: The scoreboard operation is pretty terrible so idk if it's a glitch but that needs fixing for sure. It looks amateur and just grab a scorer from a rec hockey league if you need one.

The replays must have a thing that says REPLAY in the corner. Otherwise I have no idea if a play is live or not. Optionally please create a more professional looking score ticker.

The director needs to stop switching cameras in the middle of the play. It's such basic common sense and you don't see it done by ESPN and they have a lot more money/talent.

We are the most well funded athletics department in the conference and getting soundly beat in this area has been such a black spot.

Comment

None taken - I totally get it. We've basically started the team from scratch this year. I like a lot of our individual contributors, but there is a ton of inexperience. This week's result stung, though and I'd be lying if I said the thought wasn't somewhere in my head.

That being said, playing god with D2 coaches is not something I'm interested in. They have families and middle-class incomes. It's why I'm more patient with them than with a guy like Harbaugh who'd be just fine if shown the door at Michigan. To explain my position on the fence.

I also think there is more too it than just the coach. Marshall is not a great town for 18-22 y/o's. SMSU has a long way to go as an institution that can be respected like some of the others in the NSIC. Many of our competitors have had twice the time to figure this out compared to us. There's so many variables.

Comment

Yesterday was a popular one for weddings in Mankato. Congrats to your friend!

We drove by the stadium at halftime, I thought about stopping in to see the score but we had a schedule of sorts.. Glad to see MSU get a convincing win.

Comment

Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post
                        Here's what needs fixing on the broadcast: The scoreboard operation is pretty terrible so idk if it's a glitch but that needs fixing for sure. It looks amateur and just grab a scorer from a rec hockey league if you need one.

The replays must have a thing that says REPLAY in the corner. Otherwise I have no idea if a play is live or not. Optionally please create a more professional looking score ticker.

The director needs to stop switching cameras in the middle of the play. It's such basic common sense and you don't see it done by ESPN and they have a lot more money/talent.

We are the most well funded athletics department in the conference and getting soundly beat in this area has been such a black spot.
                        Agree with all that. But it's also easier said than done.

The number one thing to address is a new stadium. Every thing else comes after.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Yesterday was a popular one for weddings in Mankato. Congrats to your friend!

We drove by the stadium at halftime, I thought about stopping in to see the score but we had a schedule of sorts.. Glad to see MSU get a convincing win.

Comment

Maybe a pretty young girl will make you give up bachelorhood.

Comment

My brother in law told my niece flat out that her September wedding would NOT be on a Gopher game Saturday. She put it during a bye week between my and his birthdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
                                Looks like SMSU is going to wreck me going back-to-back weeks with perfect picks.

So Mustang fans, any chance that Sauter's job is in jeopardy? Seems like the program has been going in the wrong direction for several years now.
                                we stink. I had high hopes for the season too. don't know where to start.

Doubt his job is in jeopardy

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X