Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tundra_Man
    replied
    Looks like SMSU is going to wreck me going back-to-back weeks with perfect picks.

So Mustang fans, any chance that Sauter's job is in jeopardy? Seems like the program has been going in the wrong direction for several years now.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Millsy View Post
    Does anyone else find the Mankato video almost impossible to watch? Just because you have four cameras doesn't mean you have to rotate through all four each play. And make sure the camera person is on something relevant before switching over. Ugh....
    For being the among the largest schools in the NSIC, their video production is among the bottom.

I think the best production in the NSIC I've seen is probably Moorhead's, with Minot a close second.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    BSU took about two minutes to tie the game at 21 in the third quarter. After that the Mavs started to get pressure, BSU receivers dropped the ball and Sleezer started picking up yards. It looked more like previous Mav teams who wore down their opponents.

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    WSC wins 48-0

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    These UIU live stats are painful to watch. Just skipping all over the place, no idea where this game is at.

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    WSC up on Minot at half 27-0

Leave a comment:

• Millsy
    replied
    Does anyone else find the Mankato video almost impossible to watch? Just because you have four cameras doesn't mean you have to rotate through all four each play. And make sure the camera person is on something relevant before switching over. Ugh....

Leave a comment:

• wsuguy87
    replied
    Warriors came charging back to make things interesting at the end. Defense really stepped it up in the 2nd half. Offensive line played much better as well. Slow start again this week. Can't do that against UMD. Tip of the hat to the Dogs. They earned the win.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Vikings playing well in 4th qtr, up 43-17. If Saddler doesn't play a complete game at BSU, QB Alt will have his way with AU in Bemidji. With 6 minutes left Augie pulling all starters.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied
    USF scores again... 41-7.. This one is over but aint done yet.

Augie looking sluggish. Before I saw the score I was eyeing up the UMD-AU game on the schedule. Saddler is gonna have to be a lot better for them to hang with the Bulldogs right now.

26-10 UMD with a quarter to play. WSU hanging around.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Augustana up 24-17 on Moorhead. AU QB not playing well, 3 ints and missing easy throws, he should be benched. MSUM throwing the ball 75% of the time. Vikings beating up MSUM QB with sacks and hits.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied
    Turned over to UMD-WSU... My upset pick of WSU not looking good. 26-3 UMD. Woof.

Bulldogs are the team to beat in the NSIC right now.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied
    My goodness... CSP is just guessing on defense. Stack the box and them some, so USF runs to the outside and not a golden bear to be found... TD USF in 4 very quick plays.

31-7 USF with 6.5 to play in the half... Looks like I'll actually have to do some work the rest of the game.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied
    The Bob's usual 12th man, the wind, making its presence known... CSP muffs a sky kick after the Cougar TD and USF gets the ball right back for a short field.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied
    24-7 Coo over CSP with 8mins to play in the 1st half.

USF has looked pretty good on offense and scored their first 17 points with the wind at their back before mounting a very quick 3 play drive into the wind with some shifty running by Thuro Reisdorfer.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X