Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC - Week 4 Chat

The two games I have on my "tough to pick" list are once again on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Southwest Minnesota State at Concordia-St. Paul - This is my first "tough to pick" game. Neither team has looked very good. CSP at least have won a game, so I'm going with them, although when I saw them on Saturday they were in dire need of an upgrade at QB.

Upper Iowa at Minnesota State-Moorhead - I think the Dragons get back in the win column this week against the Peacocks.

Augustana at Bemidji State - Here's my other "tough to pick" game. Augie has looked good this season, but really haven't been challenged yet. Bemidji has faced some tougher competition. My heart is saying the Beavers, but my head is saying the Vikings.

Winona State at Mary - I don't think Winona will have too tough of a task to take down the Marauders.

Sioux Falls at Northern State - I think USF is starting to click on both sides of the ball. Northern will be a tougher opponent than the Coo has seen in the previous two weeks, but I think they will win the battle in the trenches and come out with a victory. Boy, I hope I'm right.

Wayne State at Minnesota-Duluth - Wayne will put up a fight, but I think Duluth will continue on their winning ways.

Minnesota State-Mankato at Minot State - I will be more surprised if this isn't a blowout win for Mankato.

Looks like Augie at BSU may be the GOTW. Vikings 3-0, BSU having a good run at MSU until getting worn down. I expect about 60 passes to be thrown by the Green Beavers. I picked AU to win but it is tough to play by the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      Looks like Augie at BSU may be the GOTW. Vikings 3-0, BSU having a good run at MSU until getting worn down. I expect about 60 passes to be thrown by the Green Beavers. I picked AU to win but it is tough to play by the lake.
      And it is homecoming at Bemidji. The Beavers are going to be looking to go for that swim after the game!
      Millsy

Comment

https://cspbears.com/sports/football...ael-floyd/2001

Comment

https://www.mshsl.org/about/news/joh...football-field

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

Minnesota State-Mankato at Minot State - I will be more surprised if this isn't a blowout win for Mankato.
            Don't ya me shutout?

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post

And it is homecoming at Bemidji. The Beavers are going to be looking to go for that swim after the game!
              It's strength against strength. Beavers awesome throwing game, versus Viking gnarly running game. Bemidji have faced better competition thus far in season. I'ts homecoming and men in green want a swim to cool off after a victory. Men in blue and gold want to prove #18 ranking is warranted. Weather looks good in the north country, I'm expecting a high scoring game and a Vicking victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Don't ya me shutout?
                Whats more likely to happen, Mankato hanging 50+, or Minot scoring less than 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Don't ya me shutout?
                  While shutouts happen, they're tough to pull off. Often times once the score gets out of hand you find the winning team playing their 2nds & 3rds against the losing team's starters, which means the losing team gets on the board in junk time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitman11k View Post

Whats more likely to happen, Mankato hanging 50+, or Minot scoring less than 10?
                    Mankato putting up 50+

Comment

Mustangs could really use a win in St. Paul

Comment

Mavs will lay half of a hundred or more Saturday for sure. It's to bad the red beavers of Minot are struggling so much. Has to be demoralizing for the student athletes and coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Mavs will lay half of a hundred or more Saturday for sure. It's to bad the red beavers of Minot are struggling so much. Has to be demoralizing for the student athletes and coaches.
                          At least we have a good hockey team at Minot State

Comment

At least we have a good hockey team at Minot State
                            Pretty sure Mankato does as well.

Comment

Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

Pretty sure Mankato does as well.
                              Yep.

Three Minnesota teams headed to the men's Frozen Four | kare11.com

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X