Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never thought I'd say this...Man I'm glad we don't have Northern on Augie's schedule this year.
    Last edited by vikingfaithful; 09-25-2021, 08:21 PM.

Comment

WSC leading Duluth 31-28 with 2:25 to play

Comment

'Cats do it....upset #11 Duluth 31-28

Comment

Comment

There is the upset- 31-28 Wayne over UMD. Wow.

Comment

Down goes Duluth! A long, but happy bus ride back to Wayne America.

Comment

UMD - Wayne was an all-around sloppy game. Wayne was +5 on turnovers, but had over 100 yds in penalties. They deserved to win, but it was frustrating to watch as a UMD fan.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                  Down goes Duluth! A long, but happy bus ride back to Wayne America.
                  This should be lit up tonight.

Comment

Wayne State 31, Minnesota-Duluth 28- shocking. I didn't expect this to happen in Duluth.
                    Minnesota State-Mankato 68, Minot State 10 Exactly what I expected.
                    Augustana 52, Bemidji State 24 Not surprised that Augie won, but by that score.
                    Southwest Minnesota State 34, Concordia-St. Paul 24 Concordia has to be the disappointment of the NSIC.
                    Minnesota State-Moorhead 33, Upper Iowa 28 Close game.
                    Northern State 41, Sioux Falls 10- again, shocking- not that NSU won but by that score.
                    Winona State 48, Mary 38- Mary really gave them a game.

At this point, Augie is the team to beat.

Comment

Had obligations this evening, but was able to watch the 1st quarter of the USF @ Northern game. Yikes. That wasn't good for a Coo fan to see. Probably a good thing that I had obligations and had to turn it off, otherwise I'd have had to double up on blood pressure medicine.

SMSU winning at Concordia, and WSC beating Duluth. And Mary almost took down Winona, and UIU almost took down Moorhead. What a weird day in the NSIC.

Not my best pick 'em week.

Comment

Wow, what an upset.
                        Now the Dragons get a pissed off Duluth team wanting to blow off steam. Great.

Comment

Thus updated, non-functional forum is still hard for a guy on mobile, but here we go. As a younger, old school raised, NSU alumni, I am not comfortable with the talking, celebrating, and hype. My wife says I'm boring and that's likely true. The old feel of Northern has changed, dramatically....but is not gone. When Moon started and things started flipping and twisting I was nervous, as anyone who is uncomfortable with sudden change. I didnt want to lose the old school, tight knit NSU that I experienced as did my parents and my grandpa (back in 1930s) did. This transformation of facilities (all privately raised) and persona "Being a Wolf" is insane. Lots of season to go, lots of opportunities ahead. I'm still a game at a time kinda guy, but this has been fun, as far as I can tell Northern is still Northern and I'm just so happy to be part of such a fantastic, generous fan base. Life is about perspective, so never be too proud to gain some.

Comment

Any Mary or Winona fans care to comment? When AU played at Mary, with all camera views during the game I estimated attendance to be 1100-1200 fans at game. When game finished box score read 3871. Seeing todays box score it read 4631. Are they fudging on attendance big time?

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                              Any Mary or Winona fans care to comment? When AU played at Mary, with all camera views during the game I estimated attendance to be 1100-1200 fans at game. When game finished box score read 3871. Seeing todays box score it read 4631. Are they fudging on attendance big time?
                              I was at the game today and they are completely fudging their attendance numbers. All the games I have been to and they have never drown many fans. Me and my dad were talking how sad it was that no one ever goes. 1100 to 1200 is more accurate attendance. Mary surprised me, their dline and oline are much improved from past teams. They have three weapons that they use all the time in Luke Little, David Small, and Danny Kittner.

Comment

Originally posted by IceBoxDragon View Post
                                Wow, what an upset.
                                Now the Dragons get a pissed off Duluth team wanting to blow off steam. Great.
                                Exactly how I feel about game at our rivals USF, would rather play them fat and happy instead of PO'D and hungry.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X