Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Augie has zero Chinese to lose to USF in my opinion. Nothing to fear there. The Coo aren't the Coo of old. Likely a 5-6 season for them, if I were a bettor

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      Augie has zero Chinese to lose to USF in my opinion. Nothing to fear there. The Coo aren't the Coo of old. Likely a 5-6 season for them, if I were a bettor

Comment

As I didn't get to see much of the USF @ Northern game last night, I wasn't aware of the stats. Looking at them without knowing the final score it would have looked like a much more competitive game:

Total Yards: USF 442, NSU 489
        Passing Yards: USF 276, NSU 379
        Rushing Yards: USF 166, NSU 110
        Penalties: USF 6-57, NSU 5-65
        1st Downs: USF 24, NSU 21
        3rd Downs: USF 6-16, NSU 7-12
        4th Downs: USF 2-6, NSU 0-1
        Time Of Possession: USF 33:14, NSU 26:46

Obviously NSU did a great job capitalizing on the three USF turnovers and making some explosive plays. From the final score I would have guessed the stats would be a lot more lopsided.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
            Some thoughts after the afternoon games. Augie seems to be for real.
            I'll feel better about that if we get a win against Mankato. They have been our white whale for a long time now, with our last win against the Mavs coming in 2010. Several close losses, but that would be a huge one in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
              Yeah, it's not good at Minot U. for football. With a small population there is a limited amount of good D2 football players in North Dakota and you see MSUM with 15-20 ND kids plus BSU, Mary and NSU taking their share With a city of 50k and one of the better stadiums in the conference they should be doing better. Guessing there will be a coaching change.
              This post makes me think about what could've been. Remember when they almost got Todd Hoffner....?!

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

I'll feel better about that if we get a win against Mankato. They have been our white whale for a long time now, with our last win against the Mavs coming in 2010. Several close losses, but that would be a huge one in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

This post makes me think about what could've been. Remember when they almost got Todd Hoffner....?!
                  Well they did have him for about 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Well they did have him for about 3 months.
                    I was talking with a Minot fan a couple seasons ago and he said that Hoffner coming in, changing the entire staff and then suddenly leaving did a huge amount of damage to their program. He had no kind words to say about Hoffner.

Comment

Wow on Wayne. Good for them. That's gotta feel amazing.

Happy to see SMSU stick it out. Hopefully we come back strong next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I was talking with a Minot fan a couple seasons ago and he said that Hoffner coming in, changing the entire staff and then suddenly leaving did a huge amount of damage to their program. He had no kind words to say about Hoffner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

Just as big imo was the departure of Rick Hedberg as AD. I think they had been trending up as a program until then.

Comment

He should not have been terminated, although IMO the videos he recorded on his phone of children was bizarre.

Comment

He should not have been terminated, although IMO the videos he recorded on his phone of children was bizarre.
                              I always thought that it only became a situation because it was so soon after the Penn State/Sandusky affair.

Fortunately it worked out in the end.

Comment

Definitely not appropriate to have used his work phone for personal matters but there was no criminal intent there. Looking back it was an overreaction to the Jerry Sandusky scandal

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X