Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    Did anyone find out why Bobby Houk of Montana called out Bemidji State after the Griz beat Washington? There must be come connection. Anyway, Eastern Washington beat Montana late last night and someone posted "Tell Bobby Houk that he wasn't playing Bemidji!"

At least Bemidji won yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGvikingFan View Post

And I wonder if the same thing happened to our defense. SF scouting found all our weaknesses in the pass game and knew we would focus to much on the run game.
    When Reisdorfer went down I actually wondered if it messed with Augie's gameplan as I'm sure most of their strategy had been molded around stopping him and his running style.

Leave a comment:

• BIGvikingFan
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    Saddler lost game for Vikings. When he is off, he is off and should have been replaced earlier. Also AU punter bobbles a good snap a give USF ball on Viks 10.
    Or did Saddler do what he could and appropriately throw the ball away because the Coo had everyone covered? The throws into the dirt was because DF had 9 guys playing screen perfectly and there was no way or point to trying to throw the pass. The throws into the sideline he was running for his life and appropriately avoiding coverage sacks. SF coaches did a great job scouting and knew our every move. Later in the game they figured out how to read our run game too and had 3 guys on our RB at every hand off. We need to work on more variety.

And I wonder if the same thing happened to our defense. SF scouting found all our weaknesses in the pass game and knew we would focus to much on the run game.

Leave a comment:

• Swisher
    replied
    d line looking terrible without Tambe. Got to move Jacob Howard back to the d line.

Leave a comment:

• HumRsky
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    Everything is setting up well for MSU Mavs, tough home games left include USF, AU and WSC, road game to to WSU.

Even better for UMD Dogs, NSU, BSU and AU at home. Mary on the road.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Everything is setting up well for MSU Mavs, tough home games left include USF, AU and WSC, road game to to WSU.

Even better for UMD Dogs, NSU, BSU and AU at home. Mary on the road.

Leave a comment:

• DynamicDragonFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    UMD pulls one out at the finish. Northern gets shocked by Mary. Southwest wins two straight road games. Wayne is for real. USF tops Augie. This season is crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Mary 49
    Northern 42

Mary wanted for bank robbery.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    If you have read USF had only 5 yards rushing, you would have expected a Coo loss. USF 251 passing. Mullen will be a great one.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Saddler lost game for Vikings. When he is off, he is off and should have been replaced earlier. Also AU punter bobbles a good snap a give USF ball on Viks 10.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nimbleboy
    replied
    Well, huh. Like everyone, I did not expect that.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X