Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    Everything is setting up well for MSU Mavs, tough home games left include USF, AU and WSC, road game to to WSU.

Even better for UMD Dogs, NSU, BSU and AU at home. Mary on the road.

Comment

d line looking terrible without Tambe. Got to move Jacob Howard back to the d line.

Comment

Saddler lost game for Vikings. When he is off, he is off and should have been replaced earlier. Also AU punter bobbles a good snap a give USF ball on Viks 10.
        Or did Saddler do what he could and appropriately throw the ball away because the Coo had everyone covered? The throws into the dirt was because DF had 9 guys playing screen perfectly and there was no way or point to trying to throw the pass. The throws into the sideline he was running for his life and appropriately avoiding coverage sacks. SF coaches did a great job scouting and knew our every move. Later in the game they figured out how to read our run game too and had 3 guys on our RB at every hand off. We need to work on more variety.

And I wonder if the same thing happened to our defense. SF scouting found all our weaknesses in the pass game and knew we would focus to much on the run game.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGvikingFan View Post

And I wonder if the same thing happened to our defense. SF scouting found all our weaknesses in the pass game and knew we would focus to much on the run game.
          When Reisdorfer went down I actually wondered if it messed with Augie's gameplan as I'm sure most of their strategy had been molded around stopping him and his running style.

Comment

Did anyone find out why Bobby Houk of Montana called out Bemidji State after the Griz beat Washington? There must be come connection. Anyway, Eastern Washington beat Montana late last night and someone posted "Tell Bobby Houk that he wasn't playing Bemidji!"

At least Bemidji won yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGvikingFan View Post

Or did Saddler do what he could and appropriately throw the ball away because the Coo had everyone covered? The throws into the dirt was because DF had 9 guys playing screen perfectly and there was no way or point to trying to throw the pass. The throws into the sideline he was running for his life and appropriately avoiding coverage sacks. SF coaches did a great job scouting and knew our every move. Later in the game they figured out how to read our run game too and had 3 guys on our RB at every hand off. We need to work on more variety.

Cannot share your sentiment, there were open receivers and accuracy was off. I would expect a 4 year starter to be more aware in big games. Saddler was not under a great deal of pressure. Vikings ran the ball well so it wasn't like AU was 1 dimensional.

The Cougars are a better team then record would suggest. They played well on Defense and will finish season strong. It was Mullen who played like a 4 year starter. USF got a gem in him.
              Last edited by vikingfaithful; 10-03-2021, 12:20 PM. Reason: Added info

Comment

much more fun than predictable

Comment

mustangs just seem to have Upper's #. Thank God. we needed that win

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                    mustangs just seem to have Upper's #. Thank God. we needed that win
                    With SMSU huge recruiting class they have already surpassed my expectations for wins. Just think what the Mustangs could do next season!

Comment

With SMSU huge recruiting class they have already surpassed my expectations for wins. Just think what the Mustangs could do next season!
                      I'm cautiously excited for the next couple of years. I like this group of guys.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I'm cautiously excited for the next couple of years. I like this group of guys.
                          It looks like SMSU and UMary will be battling the Arizona area for recruiting. It seems like there is a lot of talent coming out of there as of late. Obviously Kittner was a great get. Azusa Pacific folding their program really helped out UMary as Azusa had a nice pipeline there before.

Comment

Originally posted by UMary1 View Post

It looks like SMSU and UMary will be battling the Arizona area for recruiting. It seems like there is a lot of talent coming out of there as of late. Obviously Kittner was a great get. Azusa Pacific folding their program really helped out UMary as Azusa had a nice pipeline there before.
                            Our DC was at Dixie State in Utah before joining us. I've heard that's the reason why we recruit so heavily out of there. He had a lot of connections and carried a good reputation with HS coaches in the area.

It should be fun to see how it transforms both teams in the coming few years.

Comment

I see a kid by the name of sam quick is no longer on the Sioux Falls roster. Did his pot selling finally catch up with him?

Comment

Originally posted by UMary1 View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X