Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    I see a kid by the name of sam quick is no longer on the Sioux Falls roster. Did his pot selling finally catch up with him?
    Who?????

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Our DC was at Dixie State in Utah before joining us. I've heard that's the reason why we recruit so heavily out of there. He had a lot of connections and carried a good reputation with HS coaches in the area.

It should be fun to see how it transforms both teams in the coming few years.
      Interestingly, McClure isn't even the Arizona primary recruiter (he's got Vegas and SoCal). It's Bullerman.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Interestingly, McClure isn't even the Arizona primary recruiter (he's got Vegas and SoCal). It's Bullerman.
        Huh, that is interesting. He must be a great salesman then.

Never would have guessed.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
          I see a kid by the name of sam quick is no longer on the Sioux Falls roster. Did his pot selling finally catch up with him?
          It's Quite the honor to have $Simple on the football board.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

It's Quite the honor to have $Simple on the football board.
            It looks like $Simple is messaging from a dorm room. I wouldnt put much stock in his message.

UMary has 17 active players on their roster from Arizona. When they were NAIA they built the program in the early 90's on the backs of JUCO transfers from California. Our AD Dale Lennon has been a great program supporter he started his career as a head coach at Mary. AD before him didn't want any JUCOs and it really hurt the program. It seems like word of mouth is getting around Arizona prer circles that NSIC is a great place to play. Once a coach builds rapport and they see quality stadiums and a fan base the weather at times becomes an after thought.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X