X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSICFballFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    There could be close to 100 points put up in the Gypsy Day game in Aberdeen. I don't think Mary will be able to slow down the explosive Wolves offense, and the Wolves defense will have its hands full with Mary's weapons as well. I think Mary's performance against Winona last week will keep NSU from overlooking the Marauders. I expect the Wolves to pull away and win somewhat comfortably at home, but there could be some fireworks in this one.
    I missed last weeks NSU game. How was the crowd/environment? Was it as lively as the home opener?

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    There could be close to 100 points put up in the Gypsy Day game in Aberdeen. I don't think Mary will be able to slow down the explosive Wolves offense, and the Wolves defense will have its hands full with Mary's weapons as well. I think Mary's performance against Winona last week will keep NSU from overlooking the Marauders. I expect the Wolves to pull away and win somewhat comfortably at home, but there could be some fireworks in this one.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Winona at Wayne- GOTW. Seems strange to say that on Key to the City week, but it sure seems to be.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    I went with Wayne over Winona as well. That's going to be my personal game of the week, and probably the one most people differ on.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    started a topic NSIC - Week 5 Chat

NSIC - Week 5 Chat

Almost halfway through the season already. Crazy.

Minnesota-Duluth at Minnesota State-Moorhead (12:00) - Dragons have been playing fairly well this season, but I think they're going to face a PO'ed Bulldogs team looking to avenge last week's upset.

Winona State at Wayne State (1:00) - Probably the toughest game for me to pick. Wayne is starting to look tough, and Winona, while playing well, seems to not have put together a complete game yet. Right now I'm taking the Wildcats at home, but I reserve the right to go back and change this one.

Augustana at Sioux Falls (1:00) - Normally this would be the game of the week, if not the season for me. As much as it pains me to say it, Augie appears to be the best team in the conference right now. USF at times looks unstoppable, but has had two halves of non-competitive football (1st half against Bemidji and 1st half against Northern) that put a serious dent in their season so far. If the Coo shows up and plays to their potential they could win this game, but right now it remains a big "if". My heart says USF, but my head says Augie. Please prove my head wrong Coo! Unfortunately I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I won't be able to attend in person, but at least my travel schedule worked out so that I should be able to watch it online.

Mary at Northern State (2:00) - Mary is starting to look a little more competitive, but I don't think the Wolves will struggle too bad in this one.

Concordia-St. Paul at Minnesota State-Mankato (2:00) - I took CSP last week against SMSU and that didn't pan out for me. No way they have a chance against Mankato.

Minot State at Bemidji State (2:00) - Sad to say, it looks like (for this season at least) Minot has picked up the flag formerly carried by Crookston.

Southwest Minnesota State at Upper Iowa (3:00) - 2nd toughest game for me to pick. Both teams struggling hard. I went with SMSU just because they may have a little momentum from last week. But really this one looks like a coin flip.
    Last edited by Tundra_Man; 09-27-2021, 07:17 AM. Reason: I is gots good grammar.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X