Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wolves looked really good in the first half. The only real downside was the kickoff coverage. If NSU can come out and punch one in to start the second half that would be huge. This is a much better looking group than the one I saw last week.

Comment

Yes, I typed that post twice. I cannot believe my eyes right now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Whoa watch out for Wayne State. Really impressive football team.

Comment

Don't look now, Bagnell has the boys competitive against the Bulldogs

Comment

Stream is back for Dragons Vs. Beavers. Not much scoring in the second half, has been fairly sloppy, probably because of the weather. Really rainy looking over there in North Dakota. MSUM up 29-3.

Enjoying the game with a Summit Oktoberfest. What's everyone else sipping on?

Comment

Damn....how bout them Wildcats!

Comment

Vikings played so so against the winless Peacocks in 37-20 win. Viking QB errant on short passes, although accurate on long td throws. AU start hard 4 games next week at WSC, at MSU, home WSU and at UMD. Is there a new sheriff in town named Wildcat?

Comment

With this Wolves D no lead is safe. NSU will need to keep scoring if they want to win this game.

Comment

Tornado in the Aberdeen area...come on live stats, don't fail me now

Comment

The NSU ability to close out games needs some work.

Comment

Overall I thought the Winona crew announcing the game did a pretty good job. Their math to figure out the clock at the end was pretty funny however.

Comment

Originally posted by IceBoxDragon View Post
                              Stream is back for Dragons Vs. Beavers. Not much scoring in the second half, has been fairly sloppy, probably because of the weather. Really rainy looking over there in North Dakota. MSUM up 29-3.

Enjoying the game with a Summit Oktoberfest. What's everyone else sipping on?
                              4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                              2016 NSIC Champions
                              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

After shutting out UIU in the second half last week, first consecutive shutout halves for the SMSU defense in over a decade!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X