Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

Schells Oktoberfest. The best beer time of
    I had many Oktoberfest beer last year for you know research purposes. Schells was the clear winner with Sam Adam's and Summit right behind.

The one I remember having are:
    Schells
    Surly
    Sam Adams
    Summit
    Island City (Brewery in Winona)
    Leinenkugels
    Capital Brewery

Comment

How I felt after the Mavs led by 17 in the 4th and gave up 28 straight- at home.

Comment

Turnovers killing SMSU. Nice work Coo D. Pick six and another interception with a 70 yard return put the Coo up 21-7.

And as I type that, Landon Freeman rips off a very nice 69 yard run to put USF in control. 28-7. 12mins to play.
        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
        2016 NSIC Champions
        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

I had many Oktoberfest beer last year for you know research purposes. Schells was the clear winner with Sam Adam's and Summit right behind.

The one I remember having are:
          Schells
          Surly
          Sam Adams
          Summit
          Island City (Brewery in Winona)
          Leinenkugels
          Capital Brewery

2016 NSIC Champions
          🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Had a Bob's '47 Oktoberfest from boulevard brewing KC, MO. med body slightly malty.

Wayne's victory seemed like David defeat of Goliath, although they had the same record and WSC defeated UMD whereas MSU lost to them.

Comment

2016 NSIC Champions
              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Hy Vee liquor had them in the middle of August. My buddy recommended it and I'm glad he did. Leinenkugels and surly were the only ones I didn't care for.

Comment

Could only watch the first half of the USF @ SMSU game before I had other obligations to which I had to attend. Wasn't very impressed with the way the Coo was playing. Punt fest, a pick and two missed FGs.

Came home tonight and watched the second half. It was like a totally different game. USF making some great defensive plays and the running game finally starting to click. Good to see them put up enough points for a comfortable win.

Next week will be real interesting seeing if the Coo can tame Mary's aerial assault.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

After shutting out UIU in the second half last week, first consecutive shutout halves for the SMSU defense in over a decade!
                    Seems to me like the defense comes out hot in the first half and gets tired by the second. If we're celebrating the small victories, that's one to highlight.

Comment

What a great year in the league, 7 teams in the playoff hunt and Wayne State College is in the drivers seat... yes Wayne America!

Comment

It was Wayne's first ever win over Mankato in football and the Mavericks first home NSIC loss since 2016

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                          It was Wayne's first ever win over Mankato in football and the Mavericks first home NSIC loss since 2016
                          I'm curious - what's the buzz down in Wayne with this team? I'm sure the fans must be bouncing off the walls, deservedly so.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I'm curious - what's the buzz down in Wayne with this team? I'm sure the fans must be bouncing off the walls, deservedly so.
                            I think everyone was cautiously expecting McMenamin to have success here....I don't think anyone expected it to come this quickly. However, having the COVID year last year, he basically had an entire year to get his culture, scheme, etc. installed.....so in hindsight, the year off may have been a blessing in the long run.

The fans are pumped. Crowds have been great. It's a fun time to follow the program.

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

I think everyone was cautiously expecting McMenamin to have success here....I don't think anyone expected it to come this quickly. However, having the COVID year last year, he basically had an entire year to get his culture, scheme, etc. installed.....so in hindsight, the year off may have been a blessing in the long run.

The fans are pumped. Crowds have been great. It's a fun time to follow the program.
                              I bet!

Glad to see the crowds have been showing out, and that McMenamin made the most out of a less-than-ideal situation with the COVID year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X