Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Going old school today and listening on the radio.

Winona finallyfinala successful offensive drive and score to make it 14-28 with 1:01 left in the 1st half. The Wolves then drove 67(?) Yard sin 58 seconds to go up 35-14 at the half. As an added bonus NSU gets the ball to start the 2nd half.

Total offense NSU 344 - WSU 90

Winona only give up just over 90 yards of rushing a game and the Wolves are near that already.

Would have been a fun one to actually watch but, such is life.

Just hoping the boys can keep it going. Scoring like that at the end and a dominant first half lead can sometimes cause a little too much confidence and promote relaxation.

For the sake of the 22 year drought....please finish this.

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    About five minutes into the 2nd quarter, Wolves up 14-0

Warriors have seven penalties for 69 yards, only 45 yards of offense and two turnovers

And just as I was about to say the Wolves have given up a lot of yards to Winonas return team, the Warriors take a kickoff 95+ yards back tot he house for a TD

Now NSU 14 - WSU 7

Leave a comment:

• IceBoxDragon
    replied
    Dragons @ Beavers stream is down D:

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    End of 1st quarter Vikings lead 7-6. With the exception of 5 illegal motion penalties the Birds are playing well.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGvikingFan View Post

Definitely could be a trap game for Auggie. My fear is the defense does awesome, but the offense turns it over for TD's once too often.
    It's homecoming and I think the Vikings play a good game. The Peacocks have played better the last few weeks. they're 2nd in the league for sacks, while Augie has not given up a sack, perhaps that streak ends this Sat. They have a good rb in Willy Camacho, but there is no hiding the fact UIU is 13/14 in offense. In 2019 AU shut them out 52-0.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied
    Is Larson gonna play for UMD??

Without him I'm probably picking Mary. As great as Witt is we need a NSIC Adam Schefter for gametime decisions.

Leave a comment:

• BIGvikingFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
    NSIC Week Six Preview - 2021 (d2football.com)

I was 3-4 a week ago....my worst ever in the weekly. So....take this week with a grain of salt..

Main event is Wayne at Mankato....co-main is Northern at Winona.
    Definitely could be a trap game for Auggie. My fear is the defense does awesome, but the offense turns it over for TD's once too often.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

I was 3-4 a week ago....my worst ever in the weekly. So....take this week with a grain of salt..

I agree with all of your picks- but I'm not doing very well this season on them. I hope that I go home happy tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Witwicki
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGvikingFan View Post

Good post. AU controls their own destiny as well. But has a very tough road and I don't think the QB can be counted on to play well in as many big games as they have ahead. Coaches should start rotating in the backup QB now to get him ready and push QB1.
    Exactly my thoughts as well. In 2019 when Saddler struggled coach put the Masoli kid in and he played well. Not sure OJ has much confidence in back-ups. Have heard good things about Carter Robinson, who transferred from Utah, he's done well on scout teams and can run as well. Was listed at 5'10" at Utah, Augustana has him 6"0" haha.

Leave a comment:

• IceBoxDragon
    replied
    Anybody follow the Imperialism Maps on Reddit/CFB? The Mavs and Wayne State will be playing for most of the land in the NSIC.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...sm_map_week_5/

Leave a comment:

• BIGvikingFan
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff in the next 6 weeks, as the old timers used to say. What games are left for the four 1 loss teams.

Highest ranked MSU Mavs control their own destiny. Toughest games are all at the friendly confines of Blakeslee stadium. Home games against Wayne, USF and AU with a road trip to WSU. Also play UIU and SMSU.

UMD have easiest path to a 1 loss season. Home games vs. BSU, AU and NSU. With a road tussle at resurgent Mary. Also CSP and Minot.

AU has hardest path to a 1 loss season. Home against WSU. Road, WSC, MSU and UMD. Games vs UIU and SMSU.

WSC a 4-7 team in 2019 have already reached that win total in 5 games. Wildcats have a big game this week at MSU. Home tussles with AU and USF. Other games SMSU, UIU and at a good MSUM unit.

There is plenty of hope for 2 loss teams, waiting for above schools to slip-up. BSU, NSU, USF and WSU, 2019 saw 3 NSIC teams in playoffs including a 3 loss USF squad.
    Good post. AU controls their own destiny as well. But has a very tough road and I don't think the QB can be counted on to play well in as many big games as they have ahead. Coaches should start rotating in the backup QB now to get him ready and push QB1.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X