X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Show - 8pm Eastern

https://www.facebook.com/D2football/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_384Fj6qX_o

Join us and interact as we talk about eight different ranked teams falling this week.

Tune in for opinions, game info, highlights, rankings discussion, predictions, humor and hopefully some guest appearances by pets.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      Tune in for opinions, game info, highlights, rankings discussion, predictions, humor and hopefully some guest appearances by pets.
      There was a possibility of a secret guest audience member, but unfortunately I don't think the schedule will work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

There was a possibility of a secret guest audience member, but unfortunately I don't think the schedule will work out.
        I heard that you guys were in the area of our fearless leader over the weekend. You and your son could've been a musical guest.....breaking into some YYZ by Rush and I could've done vocals.

Comment

I'm waiting for Pearl the Cat to make Chuck's picks if he is unavailable.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

I heard that you guys were in the area of our fearless leader over the weekend. You and your son could've been a musical guest.....breaking into some YYZ by Rush and I could've done vocals.
            Ha! Kind of like how I can play the bass line to Prince's "When Doves Cry" note for note.

Unfortunately with extended family in town with me I wasn't able to meet Brandon on this trip, even though we figured out I was staying less than a mile from his home. Hopefully next time I'm here I'll have more flexibility in my schedule.

I was able to watch half of the show live last night, then had to leave. Finished up the second half this morning while waiting for my wife to pack.Good stuff, although I must admit I know very little about the teams outside of the NSIC. Some would argue I know very little about the teams inside the NSIC as well. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X