Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Not so but early Regional 4 Rankings after 5 weeks.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Not so but early Regional 4 Rankings after 5 weeks.

You may be correct giving MSU such lofty rankings. UMD schedule is less intimidating. Game at Mary. With BSU, NSU and Augustana at home. Mavs have WSC, USF and Augustana at home with a road game to Winona. If MSU win those games, Mavs nation will be temporary Viking fans week 10 at UMD. If both Mavericks and Bulldogs win out, UMD will hold convincing win over MSU and should be ranked higher.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
        You may be correct giving MSU such lofty rankings. UMD schedule is less intimidating. Game at Mary. With BSU, NSU and Augustana at home. Mavs have WSC, USF and Augustana at home with a road game to Winona. If MSU win those games, Mavs nation will be temporary Viking fans week 10 at UMD. If both Mavericks and Bulldogs win out, UMD will hold convincing win over MSU and should be ranked higher.
        Meant to quote you on my last post above.

Comment

I haven't done my rankings yet, but the W%+SOS formula puts Wayne State at the top of the NSIC bunch and I'm inclined to keep them there.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
            I haven't done my rankings yet, but the W%+SOS formula puts Wayne State at the top of the NSIC bunch and I'm inclined to keep them there.
            I've got no problem with that. If they win on Saturday they deserve to stay. If they don't win they won't.

Comment

I like the way you think :)

Comment

Comment

Larson got dinged in the end of the Wayne game..but finished. DNP against Moorhead but I'm guessing he will be trying to go against Mary this weekend..considering they just beat Northern also. The backups for UMD did a little better than in the past, as no Larson has meant they sink in 2019, etc. UMD has other injuries tho....but that'll be in my column..

Comment

This whole conversation would have been a lot more fun a week ago personally. Oh well. Am I being pessimistic or does it seem like the NSIC will have trouble getting a third team into the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                      This whole conversation would have been a lot more fun a week ago personally. Oh well. Am I being pessimistic or does it seem like the NSIC will have trouble getting a third team into the playoffs?

Comment

Hard to say if our league gets 3 in, last season,(2019) 3 got including a 3 loss USF.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Hard to say if our league gets 3 in, last season,(2019) 3 got including a 3 loss USF.

Comment

size of the conference is not a criteria used to determine how many teams get in.

Simple scenario: LSC has three one loss teams. I would guess all would make the playoffs.

CWU may make it if they win out.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

size of the conference is not a criteria used to determine how many teams get in.

Simple scenario: LSC has three one loss teams. I would guess all would make the playoffs.

CWU may make it if they win out.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X