Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34-7 after another USF score following a stop of UMary. 13mins to play and the Marauders can score in a hurry but they look all out of sorts. Pressure has really gotten to Nelson as the game as gone on and the Cougar offense is having its way with the Mary defense regardless.

Games like this make me angry instead of apathetic and is part of my ongoing frustration of the Coach A era. Dropping games that they shouldn't. The Coo defense has absolutely responded to the challenge. This is what they are capable of this year. Instead, we get stinkers like BSU and NSU where the pressure is now on the remainder of the season for playoffs. If they can play dialed in like this, I like their chances against Kato and Wayne. Both are on the road, and Winona is still no slouch next week. But games like today sure go a long ways of regaining my confidence in what this team is capable of, even if makes me angry about earlier games.
    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
    2016 NSIC Champions
    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Augie up 32-17 with 14:47 to go in the 4th quarter.

Augie kicking game has struggled. Missed a 38-yard field goal to end the 1st half, missed a PAT in the 3rd, and had a PAT blocked early in the 4th quarter. Would love for that to be the end of Augie's kicking issues this game before it becomes a real issue later in the game.

Comment

Augie 32-17. Viking running and throwing all over Wayne. AU kicking has missed 2XP and 1FG. Nick Bohn is a great young QB.

Comment

Mary answers. 34-14 USF still leads with 9mins to play.

Cougars recover the ensuing onside kick and will start with the ball in Mary territory. Let's close the door here boys.
          2016 NSIC Champions
          🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Jenkins wants to make it interesting. Fumble in the Mary redzone. 6.5 to play. Still 34-14 USF.
            2016 NSIC Champions
            🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Another quick 3 and out forced by the Coo through.... 5mins to play. USF has the ball in Mary territory, I should be able to switch over here soon.
              2016 NSIC Champions
              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Wow. 4th and goal TD pass on an incredible catch by Wayne. Down 32-24 with 4:23 to play.

Comment

34-14 the final at the Bob. USF moves to 5-2 and keeps their PO hopes alive. Excellent excellent defensive game by the Coo and got the timely scores as well. Onto Winona next week!
                  2016 NSIC Champions
                  🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Beavers take the lead in the Axe battle... 22-19 with under a minute to play... Dragons have not scored in the second half.
                    2016 NSIC Champions
                    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Viking victory 32-24. AU yardage 530, Wayne 364. Viks outplay WSC all 4 qtrs.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                        Viking victory 32-24. AU yardage 530, Wayne 364. Viks outplay WSC all 4 qtrs.
                        Was afraid that would happen. Augie played very well

Comment

Props to Witt for predicting a 31-24 Augie win. You were only one point off.

Comment

Battle Axe stays in Bemidji, 22-19 Beavers!
                            Millsy

Comment

Have to give props to WSC they are for real and I expect them to be in playoffs. Like NSU they will be contenders every year. Wayne has 10 more scholarships now are a strong program.

I have been known to be critical of AU QB Kyle Saddler. Truth is except for the USF game he has played fantastic. Today passing yds. 332,Td's 4 heck he even ran for 13 yds. Jarod Epperson had a typical day, 17 carries 132 yds. Big Sean Engel 6 receptions 144 yds. and 2 TD's. Well I know most everybody was cheering for the Vikings to lose, maybe next week against the mighty Mavericks or maybe not. GO AUGIE GO!

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                                Have to give props to WSC they are for real and I expect them to be in playoffs. Like NSU they will be contenders every year. Wayne has 10 more scholarships now are a strong program.

I have been known to be critical of AU QB Kyle Saddler. Truth is except for the USF game he has played fantastic. Today passing yds. 332,Td's 4 heck he even ran for 13 yds. Jarod Epperson had a typical day, 17 carries 132 yds. Big Sean Engel 6 receptions 144 yds. and 2 TD's. Well I know most everybody was cheering for the Vikings to lose, maybe next week against the mighty Mavericks or maybe not. GO AUGIE GO!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X