Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sincere question: what is the deal with the score ribbon? Is there a reason it was consistently wrong for literally the entire game?

Comment

4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
      2016 NSIC Champions
      🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Vikings erase some demons by a victory in Mankato. AU held the ball for 41 minutes, held the Mavs to 57 yard rushing and 5 sacks. Still the Mavs had many big plays to keep them in game. If I remember right I was at the 2003 game the last victory at Blakeslee on a foggy day.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
          Sincere question: what is the deal with the score ribbon? Is there a reason it was consistently wrong for literally the entire game?
          Mankato obviously has invested in good equipment and software for the graphics that they do have and the Multiple high quality cameras as well. However, whoever is in charge of it has no clue how to operate it. They consistently switch cameras in the middle of plays or miss the start of plays showing replays. The score ribbon is always wrong. It is a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Comment

YES!
              Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post
                YES!

Comment

USF offense couldn't get anything going until the 4th quarter. I lost count of how many 3-and-outs they had. The Winona defense completely shut down our run game, and Mullen wasn't throwing very well today, with lots of misses

Coo defense did a pretty good job overall keeping the Warriors from scoring. Their corner tripped and fell leaving the Winona tight end wide open for 70 yard TD catch that resulted in the go ahead score in the final minute.

Going into the game had you told me that Winona would only score twice I would have guessed that USF would have won handily. The Coo offense laid an egg like they did in Aberdeen.

Kudos to the Warriors. They were the better team out there today.

Comment

Bad day on the game picks. Few took BEMIDJI,MOORHEAD, WINONA and AUGUSTANA. Including myself.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                      Bad day on the game picks. Few took BEMIDJI,MOORHEAD, WINONA and AUGUSTANA. Including myself.
                      I picked Augie, but I missed on the other three. Haven't seen the Minot score yet so I may have missed that one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I picked Augie, but I missed on the other three. Haven't seen the Minot score yet so I may have missed that one too.
                        Whynot Minot won!

Comment

Whynot Minot won!
                          I picked right then!

Comment

AU held the ball for 41 minutes, held the Mavs to 57 yard rushing and 5 sacks. Still the Mavs had many big plays to keep them in game.
                            Mavs went 1-2-3 and out between two Augie drives in the 1st. FG was blocked, Mavs went 1-2-3 and out again. Special teams kept MSU close. I couldn't believe that the Mavs were only down 7 at the break. I'm really disappointed in our running game- can't sustain anything. I don't think we made even one sack. Some really nice catches- MSU hasen't had 5 TD passes in a game since King for what- 18 years? Game wasn't as close as the final score. Third loss and playoff chances are gone.

USF comes to town next week after a loss. They usually play better in the Blake than at the Bob vs MSU. How do both teams react after having disappointing seasons?

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Mavs went 1-2-3 and out between two Augie drives in the 1st. FG was blocked, Mavs went 1-2-3 and out again. Special teams kept MSU close. I couldn't believe that the Mavs were only down 7 at the break. I'm really disappointed in our running game- can't sustain anything. I don't think we made even one sack. Some really nice catches- MSU hasen't had 5 TD passes in a game since King for what- 18 years? Game wasn't as close as the final score. Third loss and playoff chances are gone.

USF comes to town next week after a loss. They usually play better in the Blake than at the Bob vs MSU. How do both teams react after having disappointing seasons?
                              Mineral Water Bowl bragging rights are on the line

Comment

TE=Twincitiesmav;n616786]

Mineral Water Bowl bragging rights are on the line [/QUOTE]

Not so fast my friend! Augie controls their own destiny. How many NSIC teams will make the playoffs? I'm guessing two. If I copied the schedule right here are the top eight teams and I don't expect a three loss team to make the playoffs- not sure what the pecking order for the MWB in case of ties.

Augustana: 7-1 WSU, at UMD, SMSU
                                Bemidji St: 6-2 SMSU, at NSU, Mary
                                Minn. Duluth: 6-2 at Minot, AU, NSU
                                Northern St: 6-2 at Moorhead, BSU, at UMD
                                Wayne St: 6-2 at UIU, USF, at Moorhead
                                Minn. St: 5-3 USF, at SMSU, at WSU
                                Winona St: 5-3 at AU, UIU, MSU
                                Sioux Falls: 5-3 at MSU, at Wayne, UIU

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...