Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One MN hockey fact I wasn't aware of - St. John's is the first school to field a hockey team. U of M came two-three years later.

Another MN hockey fact - Crookston won 3 conference championships in their 10 years with a hockey team, all coming at the D-III level.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
      One MN hockey fact I wasn't aware of - St. John's is the first school to field a hockey team. U of M came two-three years later.

Another MN hockey fact - Crookston won 3 conference championships in their 10 years with a hockey team, all coming at the D-III level.
      Bemidji State is the only school to reach the final four at all levels of college hockey, NAIA, D-III, D-II and D-I. They also have 13 National Titles, only missing a D-I title to have one at all levels.

Up until the Beavers went D-I, if they reached the National Tournament, they never finished worse than fourth (in 26 tournament appearances).
      Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post

Bemidji State is the only school to reach the final four at all levels of college hockey, NAIA, D-III, D-II and D-I. They also have 13 National Titles, only missing a D-I title to have one at all levels.

Up until the Beavers went D-I, if they reached the National Tournament, they never finished worse than fourth (in 26 tournament appearances).
        Combined for all levels of play, BSU has the most national titles in the country. I assume Bottineau is second with 10.

Speaking of Bottineau, apparently Crookston does own two JUCO national titles. Itasca State owns one and Hibbing owns two.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X