• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
    seeing some SMSU signings now
    The nice thing is we had a mostly full staff in place the whole time that could keep on the recruiting trail. Class might be a little smaller (30-35) on NSD but I'd expect signings to keep coming in after.

Leave a comment:

• MrMustang
    replied
    seeing some SMSU signings now

Leave a comment:

• unknown
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

That's an important "keep" for NSU....Dakota Larson. Very talented wideout who's made a lot of plays for years.

Does the Miami (OH) xfer have any further time or are the Wolves searching for a QB at the moment..?
    Bonds still has another year of eligibility. They also just brought in a transfer QB from Missouri Western. He's listed as a sophmore but made 18 starts while at Western.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Witwicki
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    That is a very good thing that Dakota will be back in Aberdeen next fall. I also see that Emmit Bohle committed to Arizona State so that is pretty cool.
    That's an important "keep" for NSU....Dakota Larson. Very talented wideout who's made a lot of plays for years.

Does the Miami (OH) xfer have any further time or are the Wolves searching for a QB at the moment..?

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    That is a very good thing that Dakota will be back in Aberdeen next fall. I also see that Emmit Bohle committed to Arizona State so that is pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Dakota's Twitter once again says Northern State WR...phew

Leave a comment:

• MrMustang
    replied
    Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

It looks like I follow two accounts:

OliverJamesWes1 - He's pretty thorough. Mainly focused with HS offers and commitments, but does do transfers as well. Very active account. I've gotten some early Mustang transfer info from him.

NSICRecruiting - Not an offical account of the conference, primarily focuses on the NSIC (obviously). Not quite as active, and again more focused on offers and commits, but still a good resource.

Both accounts are apart of PrepRedZone it seems.
    thanks for shearing those.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Please share that twitter account with us.
    It looks like I follow two accounts:

OliverJamesWes1 - He's pretty thorough. Mainly focused with HS offers and commitments, but does do transfers as well. Very active account. I've gotten some early Mustang transfer info from him.

NSICRecruiting - Not an offical account of the conference, primarily focuses on the NSIC (obviously). Not quite as active, and again more focused on offers and commits, but still a good resource.

Both accounts are apart of PrepRedZone it seems.

Leave a comment:

• WSUWarriorFan
    replied

The big 10 serves alcohol at 11 or 12 institutions, it's all about revenue to them,
    It took the Goofers a couple years to realize this and start selling alcohol for football games. They admitted that the premium seat sales weren't good enough so they finally allowed beer. Not sure if they have the had stuff or not. Only been there once for a Vikings game.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied

The big 10 serves alcohol at 11 or 12 institutions, it's all about revenue to them,
    Yeah. Money and attendance.

The article did say Mines expects $15,000/yr. in revenue, which is not chump change to an RMAC program. That was the only specific figure mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
    Read a story that Mines, State, and Northern are looking into allowing alcohol sales at games. Hills and Yotes may not be far behind either.

That being said, it sounds like it's being organized at the student government level - so who actually knows how serious of a proposal it is.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Read a story that Mines, State, and Northern are looking into allowing alcohol sales at games. Hills and Yotes may not be far behind either.

That being said, it sounds like it's being organized at the student government level - so who actually knows how serious of a proposal it is.

Leave a comment:

• MrMustang
    replied
    Will be hard to say for SMSU at this point. We will know more in May after we know how many current players stay and how many go.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Witwicki
    replied
    Larson is listed (per his twitter) as being in the Transfer Portal....so I'm guessing if he doesn't get the type of offers/interest he's wanting, maybe he returns.

Leave a comment:

• Swisher
    replied
    Watch highlights of Northern State University Wolves Football from Aberdeen, SD, United States and check out their schedule and roster on Hudl.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X