Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 schedules

I see Winona already has their 2022 schedule posted. Has anyone else put theirs out?

Different kind of schedule for NSIC. Home two games in a row a twice, same on road games.

Comment

Has anyone else posted their schedule besides Winona? Is it just going to be a mirror of last year's?

Comment

Observations:

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
          Observations:
          Have to wait for sure, but following your formula Northern would be at Mary week five, which means Gypsy Days would be late and the Winona game in Week six as the Wolves will (possibly) be on the road Weeks three and four.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Have to wait for sure, but following your formula Northern would be at Mary week five, which means Gypsy Days would be late and the Winona game in Week six as the Wolves will (possibly) be on the road Weeks three and four.
            I expect every North team to be on the road in weeks 2 and 4 and at home in weeks 1 and 3, the opposite of this season.

Comment

I meant to say four and five, that's my bad, but your info would confirm that. So, I'm sure homecoming will be Winona, which means I guessed wrong on asking for time off, ha

Comment

SMSU schedule: https://smsumustangs.com/sports/football/schedule

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                  Looks like a road trip to Bismarck! I am looking forward to that. Also possible trips to Wayne and USF

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

Looks like a road trip to Bismarck! I am looking forward to that. Also possible trips to Wayne and USF
                    Maybe Duluth for a long weekend too! Especially at that time in the year. Been awhile since I have been to Duluth

Comment

I wonder how many games will be switched from Sept 3 to Sept 1?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

Maybe Duluth for a long weekend too! Especially at that time in the year. Been awhile since I have been to Duluth
                        I've often Wondered why the Mustangs and Vikings always meet at the last weekend of season? Do other schools meet the same opponent at the end of season? Not complaining, just wondering.
                        Last edited by vikingfaithful; 02-03-2022, 06:54 PM. Reason: me spell bad sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

I've often Wondered why the Mustangs and Vikings always meet at the last weekend of season? Do other schools meet the same opponent at the end of season? Not complaining, just wondering.
                          For several years it was UIU for the Mavs. One year it was USF. Last year it was Winona.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Once you get to November, games usually start at 1 p.m. With travel budgets light, teams likely will try to schedule opponents closer so as to not have a crazy early bus ride to the game (maybe more teams travel the night before, but I don't think all do). Would be an interesting analysis for someone to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Once you get to November, games usually start at 1 p.m. With travel budgets light, teams likely will try to schedule opponents closer so as to not have a crazy early bus ride to the game (maybe more teams travel the night before, but I don't think all do). Would be an interesting analysis for someone to do.
                              If I was Kato, I'd drive to St Paul, Marshall, Winona- maybe Fayette and Sioux Falls. I never sleep well the first night away from home. Stop the bus a couple of times, get out and walk around. It would save thousands of dollars. Some places you just can't do that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X