Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 SMSU Mustangs: A new era begins

Signing Day brings with it a new thread. Will be interesting to see how we look on the field this fall. Let's ride

Gonna take some time to get the roster where it needs to be. I have high hopes for the freshman QB from San Diego, Justus McComb. If he is as good as advertised, we could make some strides.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
      Gonna take some time to get the roster where it needs to be. I have high hopes for the freshman QB from San Diego, Justus McComb. If he is as good as advertised, we could make some strides.
      I'm excited too. He seems like a hard worker who's happy to be with the program. We need to get back into the swing of things in terms of having a "franchise QB" (for lack of a better term). Obviously too early to know, but I hope he can be that for us.

We signed Jesse Sherwood's brother, Rashad. I like Jesse as an RB, so I'm excited to see what his brother can do. I obviously want these guys to be able to play, but I think signing family members would be a way to build a little bit into the culture and maybe stabilize the roster a bit, IMO.

Comment

A couple additions to the recruiting class a week ago, bringing it up to 18.

Comment

Athletic Director position has been posted

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            A couple additions to the recruiting class a week ago, bringing it up to 18.

We got a LB from Rosemount that turned out really good for us. How do you look at QB? Will this guy be in the near term running?

Comment

Originally posted by oldyellaHer69 View Post
              Athletic Director position has been posted
              MnSCU requirement I believe after an "interim" hire.

Comment

MnSCU requirement I believe after an "interim" hire.
                So I was wrong. Bruce is headed back to the private sector

Comment

So I was wrong. Bruce is headed back to the private sector
                  Interesting, but maybe not surprising.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Seems a bit dramatic given he's an interim, especially one with a really solid private sector resume.

Comment

[QUOTE=SW_Mustang;n656399]Seems a bit dramatic given he's an interim, especially one with a really solid private sector resume.
                        SMSU Hall of Famer who is passionate about the place walks away after less than a year at the helm, issues

Comment

[QUOTE=oldyellaHer69;n656834][QUOTE=SW_Mustang;n656399]Seems a bit dramatic given he's an interim, especially one with a really solid private sector resume.
                          SMSU Hall of Famer who is passionate about the place walks away after less than a year at the helm, issues[/QUOTE]

Endowment. Jmo.

Comment

Anyone think Sauter would consider the AD position?

Comment

[QUOTE=oldyellaHer69;n656834]
                              Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                              Seems a bit dramatic given he's an interim, especially one with a really solid private sector resume.
                              SMSU Hall of Famer who is passionate about the place walks away after less than a year at the helm, issues
                              More to having a career than that, for sure.

I guess we'll see.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X