Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post

I figured it would be much easier to compete in the OVC, when we have a 60 year old stadium and only 40ish scholarships, than in the MVFC. While not screwing attendance and national relevance by being in the PFL.
    Attendance is screwed either way. The Blake would fit in nicely in the formidable OVC though. Probably going to pass on that $30 ticket to see something called an "Austin Peay." Makes $70 at SDSU not seem quite so bad.

Anyway, on the bright side - the OVC has had one appearance in the national title game since 2013, so there's hope...?

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Attendance is screwed either way. The Blake would fit in nicely in the formidable OVC though. Probably going to pass on that $30 ticket to see something called an "Austin Peay." Makes $70 at SDSU not seem quite so bad.

Anyway, on the bright side - the OVC has had one appearance in the national title game since 2013, so there's hope...?
      We really need a new stadium. But now with material costs the way they are due to inflation, and a new president, I don't see that happening until a lawsuit happens. At least our enrollment has been increasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post

We really need a new stadium. But now with material costs the way they are due to inflation, and a new president, I don't see that happening until a lawsuit happens. At least our enrollment has been increasing.
        Would probably need a lot of donation money to make that happen. I'd kick in a few bucks if something got going.

It'll happen, someday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X