Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Football News

So I joined this forum to find out all I can on news in the NSIC!! Anybody have reports or links??

Barndog,

Welcome to the board. Most schools either have not started Spring ball yet or won't be for a week or so yet. At the D2 level there isn't going to be a lot of stories this time of year but I'd expect more once teams are playing their Spring game in April. Most of what we are seeing right now is coach-movement related.

Comment

Comment

Augie Spring Game April 23. Hope the weather cooperates so that we can make it up there.

Comment

Looking forward to spring games....too long without football

Comment

I will be up at MSU on April 23 for their spring game. Looking forward to seeing the game.

Comment

Hopefully the Dogs announce their spring game date (and 2022 reg season schedule) soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post
                Hopefully the Dogs announce their spring game date (and 2022 reg season schedule) soon.
                Spring game is Fri. evening on April 22nd

Comment

USF Spring game April 30th

Comment

Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post

Spring game is Fri. evening on April 22nd
                    Thanks for the info. Will definitely be in attendance. Let's hope for some decent weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
                      I will be up at MSU on April 23 for their spring game. Looking forward to seeing the game.
                      Don't forget to buy your BBQ ticket from the Touchdown Club for $25 for after the game. Unless you want a VIP one for $100. Very tasty food.

Comment

Not exactly football related, but here's a neat article on a (the?) Northern State super-fan:

Scholarship fundraiser for #1 NSU fan is a hit in Aberdeen (msn.com)

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                          Not exactly football related, but here's a neat article on a (the?) Northern State super-fan:

Scholarship fundraiser for #1 NSU fan is a hit in Aberdeen (msn.com)
                          NATE!!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Don't forget to buy your BBQ ticket from the Touchdown Club for $25 for after the game. Unless you want a VIP one for $100. Very tasty food.

laker, Not sure if I will need to buy one. I assume my kid will get one but I will check on that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barndog View Post

laker, Not sure if I will need to buy one. I assume my kid will get one but I will check on that!!!
                              I used to be the TD Club VP and we and the players would sell them. I haven't heard one thing about the TD Club so far but I did see the ad for the BBQ online.

Hall of Famer John Behrends would buy tickets for the grounds crew. They really appreciated that- they said it was the first time that anyone had thought about them. They do a great job on the only grass field left in the NSIC.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X