Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJE_ View Post

Pretty sure he was off the team due to grades.
    That is so sad....

Comment

Northern is going with the LSU helmet look this year. I like it.

Comment

Just noticed that Ingram is back on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
          Literally happened today. I checked this earlier in the morning..today. Nope. It's being done on the sly, it would seem.

Comment

Northern is going with the LSU helmet look this year. I like it.
            Gonna look like the Redskins. New striped pants as well.

Comment

Comment

Thunder I expect a full report in the pregame tailgate and concert tomorrow if you are able to make it. 330 in the afternoon on a Thursday might not get a ton of people but hopefully will draw some of the students.

Comment

Just saw the depth chart for tomorrows game. Two true freshman starting on the oline. Might be some growing pains...

Comment

Originally posted by unknown View Post
                    Just saw the depth chart for tomorrows game. Two true freshman starting on the oline. Might be some growing pains...
                    And, um, Dakota Larson is no where to be found on the depth chart. That could be a problem...

As for the pregame tailgate, I'm not sure 3:30 is going to happen for me, but I plan on getting there in time for at least one beverage before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

And, um, Dakota Larson is no where to be found on the depth chart. That could be a problem...

As for the pregame tailgate, I'm not sure 3:30 is going to happen for me, but I plan on getting there in time for at least one beverage before the game.
                      From what I understand, that is injury related. No idea when he will return.

Comment

I'm far less excited for tomorrow than I was 30 seconds ago...

Comment

Originally posted by unknown View Post
                          Where did you find a depth chart?

It's days like these that are a reminder of how great we had it with Ryan Deal covering Aberdeen. Since he left there is almost no coverage dedicated to Northern and its really frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

It's days like these that are a reminder of how great we had it with Ryan Deal covering Aberdeen. Since he left there is almost no coverage dedicated to Northern and its really frustrating
                            It is on the NSU Athletics webpage in the game notes section of the Fan Primer for tomorrow's game. Yes, Ryan Deal did a great job of covering NSU. In fairness, there were a couple of articles this week. One from the local guy and one from Zimmer with the Argus. They were both season preview articles and not about this week's game. The Aberdeen Argus Leader has provided much more in depth coverage of SDSU and USD this fall, but there have been a couple articles on NSU. I don't know for sure what the athletic department has for PR capabilities, but they will likely be the main source of information this season.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

The game notes link appears after the first paragraph.

https://nsuwolves.com/news/2022/8/31...-thursday.aspx

Comment

Collarbone

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X